[Screw GMail] AventureMail 2GB Free Webmail

just signed up for this :D looks and works great. just one question, is there anyway to automatically forward all my email from my hotmail account to the one on aventure?

just signed up for this :D looks and works great. just one question, is there anyway to automatically forward all my email from my hotmail account to the one on aventure?

nope hotmail doesnt support it

Got my account yesterday..Havn't encountered any errors yet...Although it is very slow...totally understandable...

I am quite ****ed at it. I hate getting PAGE NOT FOUND, CANNOT FIND SERVER. Its annoying. I would like to use that as my "junk"/bulk email account but not if I cant get into my email.

Apparently the Adventure Guys are having issues, finally got an account setup 2 days ago... Have yet to be able to sign into it... GREAT system...

seems like gateway.aventuremail.com is down again, and for some reason the main server's (www.aventuremail.com) a lot slower today compare to yesterday

for now i'll stick with my spymac account .... it's pretty fast for me

[edit]gateway.aventuremail.com is back, but noticebly slower[/edit]

all i can say is that adventuremail.com will not be out for a long time. No ad's Nothing to pay for the hosting and tp pay for the drives to store the emails. so i can say that it might last for mabe 5 months

I checked the calendar and there are 3 entries for June:

June 1: Global Release

June 2: Rueters release

June 7: STABLE RELEASE

So I am not going to complain till after the 7th.

If you are registering a new account

We are currently not accepting any further registrations for several days during our initial launch. Please check back later.

We have currently accepted 20,000 signups, and will accept a further 10,000 within 14 days.

all i can say is that adventuremail.com will not be out for a long time. No ad's Nothing to pay for the hosting and tp pay for the drives to store the emails. so i can say that it might last for mabe 5 months

i think i know how they keep in buissness. alian technology :alien:

anyway i got one. its nice. it'd be real nice if they had pop services and a stable system :D

Its been working for me now, it seems they got the stabability issues settled. Im pretty much happy with it, of course pop would be nice, but I am really in no position to be asking more of it. A nice interface, all that space, a nifty calender as well as a bunch of other stuff I wouldnt expect from a free service. I'm pretty much happy with what I didn't have to pay for.

If you are registering a new account

We are currently not accepting any further registrations for several days during our initial launch. Please check back later.

We have currently accepted 20,000 signups, and will accept a further 10,000 within 14 days.

:cry: I guess I'm too late. :/

Bad Gateway

The following error occurred:

The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contact the administrator.

is what i get