[Screw GMail] AventureMail 2GB Free Webmail

funny... earlier today i noticed something weird when i logged into aventuremail... the url to the login screen has changed to http://www.aventuremail.co.uk/login/ . then later on in the day i tried to log in and aventuremail.com doesnt even load anymore. it says connection refused but the new login page is still up.

just found it weird

wow...just got a gmail account, aventuremail is soo much better looking and i like the UI of aventuremail a lot more.

I bet you're the only one who would take a nice interface over a stable and fast service.

Its Hivemail that's nice, not aventuremail itself. I tried both and gmail is so much better. Gmail has no images whatsoever, except the gmail logo of course.

wow...just got a gmail account, aventuremail is soo much better looking and i like the UI of aventuremail a lot more.

Whats the point of having a nice UI if you can't see it (because its down) half the time :p

every time i have tried to access aventuremail it's been up for me...i registered the first day and have had no problems with it since that first day. and aventuremail is fast (when it works) :p

stupid question but,

could i send an invite to another email account of mine and then get another gmail account and then possibly get 3 more invites on that account and so on and so on?... :blink:

i dont have gmail, buit i can say this since i cant send attatchments with aventuremail i really dont care for it now, but at first it did work perfect for me and i did like the layout, but now i cant send pics etc.

They DID have attachements, but I'm sure people were testing it (read: abusing it buahahha!) so they took out the option.

Who knows if they will readd it or not.

doesn't anyone get email accounts with their isp anymore? i mean come on who really needs to send a 2 gig email?

Warez mailing lists.

ISOs in your inbox. :o

doesn't anyone get email accounts with their isp anymore? i mean come on who really needs to send a 2 gig email?

Yes they get email accounts, but they are usually limited to 10 Megs or 20 Megs etc, people want more these days.