Foobar2000 Customization Topic

one question: is it possible to have different columns ui configs in different playlists yet? that's the only thing I don't like about columns ui..when I use rexy's mods for example (because it looks very cool): My playlists tabs with albums only look good with it, but I also have a playlist with random single tracks, there it looks like a chaos...so is it possible to use differents configs in playlists?

one question: is it possible to have different columns ui configs in different playlists yet? that's the only thing I don't like about columns ui..when I use rexy's mods for example (because it looks very cool): My playlists tabs with albums only look good with it, but I also have a playlist with random single tracks, there it looks like a chaos...so is it possible to use differents configs in playlists?

In the columns tab, you find something called "Playlist filters". There you can change it

I wonder if there's a different visualition or progress bar ..

id love a vis with more then 1 color at once (yea, kinda like winamp, winamp sucks since we love foobar i know ;p)

or a bit bigger progress bar.

Okay, finally got my Foobar how I like it.

Let me know if you need the info although most of the information is in this thread :D

http://www.phanto.onestop.net/neo/foo.png

Whoa. Nice music there man. :)

A friend of mine really likes Thursday and the blood brothers. I like em too, but I really love the Mars Volta.

I would have seen them, but their "music effect" person died a day or two before they were supposed to play :(

Any config linkage/sendage? :D

All you have to do is just change the html code in ColumnUI->Global section to whichever color you like. It's not that hard. ;)

All you have to do is just change the html code in ColumnUI->Global section to whichever color you like. It's not that hard. ;)

Seriously, any chance of link/sendage?

// Backgrounds

design=785c3f

white=dee9ea

info=e9f2f3

info3=dee9ea|dee9ea|dee9ea

altbg=dee9ea

selected=D28223|D28223

playing=785c3f

other=e9f2f3

other2=e9f2f3

// Text

normal=8F8F8F

tplay=FAFAFA

tselect=FAFAFA

album=4d4d4d

albumf=FAFAFA

artistv=AA978D

title=4D4D4D

titles=F8F8F8

bonus=FFFFFF

disc=404040

file=808080

// Playlist

// Dimmed Zeros

dimmed=F9F6F3

dimmeds=D28223

pplay=785c3f

pl=666666

pls=FAFAFA

//Length

total=444444

// ReplayGain

// Greens

gone=F9F6F3

gtwo=D28223

gthree=B72BFF

// Reds

rone=B72BFF

Ok here is the Color code i made :sleep: Hope that helps :yes:

Whoa. Nice music there man. :)

A friend of mine really likes Thursday and the blood brothers. I like em too, but I really love the Mars Volta.

I would have seen them, but their "music effect" person died a day or two before they were supposed to play :(

Roar thanks :D also, that really sucks about the effects guy.

<3 music. Couldn't live without it.

MAKING THIS MY POST SINCE I CAN'T EDIT. GET INFORMATION HERE

foo.png

First I installed columns UI (included in .zip)

Installed my new buttons and then a .wma dll to play .wma files.

Have fun and post it when you get yours set up :D

Foobar [ Config//.wma.DLL//Columns UI.dll//buttons ]

Edited by Phanto

This is what i've done to match mmmxp green theme. Does anyone know how to change the little icon on the left when the title is playing? The little arrow. If anyone can help me out itd be much appreciated.

post-45-1089656517.jpg

This is what i've done to match mmmxp green theme. Does anyone know how to change the little icon on the left when the title is playing? The little arrow. If anyone can help me out itd be much appreciated.

Go to the coumns and remove the column before Title one