Foobar2000 Customization Topic

whoa!!! i didn't know foobar is so customizable!!!

i am sure to be having a look pretty soon!!

is there any plugins or some sort that can have a media library??

Ok, I had no idea Foobar was so customizable until I stumbled upon this thread today. I've read every post, and manged to produce what's shown in the following shot, based on a heavily modified Eriks config. But I haev one question, how can I get rid of the alternate colours, and either change the two colours or just have a single coloured background?

I'm sure it's something in this string. From Globals > Colour;

000000|FFFFFF|$if($greater($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),0),$rgb(237,243,254)|$rgb(61,128,223),$rgb(255,255,255)|$rgb(61,128,223)))

But I can't figure out what to edit...

Any help?

My Foobar

how can I get rid of the alternate colours, and either change the two colours or just have a single coloured background?

000000|FFFFFF|$if($greater($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),0),$rgb(237,243,254)|$rgb(61,128,223),$rgb(255,255,255)|$rgb(61,128,223)))

in Global > Color, click Tools > Global help

so you need to edit this string: $if($greater($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),0),$rgb(237,243,254)|$rgb(61,128,223),$rgb(255,255,255)|$rgb(61,128,223)))

It control the background and selected background color based on playlist number.

If you want to change color, change $rgb(237,243,254) and $rgb(255,255,255) to another value

If you want single color just use this: $rgb(255,255,255)|$rgb(61,128,223) for white background and blue selected background

For change the color of the columns (or the way that the columns read the colors)

You must go to the tab and change all the "%source%" text, for example, you get in the Title tab

%Source1% %Source2%, you must change both to a single "source", can be one new or a current one, you can check this @

Preference>Coluimns ui>Columns>And then the Colour tab for the column you want to modify

New ReLuna Foobar

post-45-1089995437.jpg

Anyone knows a good dark foobar ui columns theme ? not completely black, but still dark, and preferably with red (trying to fit to my VS, a mod of royal with thin bars and a red start button)

Anyone knows a good dark foobar ui columns theme ? not completely black, but still dark, and preferably with red (trying to fit to my VS, a mod of royal with thin bars and a red start button)

What about the Dark (Red) color scheme in my Azrael config?

Dark (Red)

--

Neksus

My foobar2000 :)

I'm still looking for a sort-string, which sorts by directory, then filename, not by the full path name.

Also it should put single files in root after files in subdirectories.

bo

Well, I don't know how you'd go about that singles do-rad, but sorting by directory/filename shouldn't be too hard:

%_directoryname%%_filename%

my current foobar outfit for the VS "PlatikXP" with the fitting buttons (not very good ones, I'm not good at graphics)

it's a color moded version of plisk

you can download it here in the columns dir

Anyone mind helping me fix mine a bit ? Its based on azrael, but i messed something up. no matter what i do the tracknumbers stay black (i tried removing the 4th line being colored like the 1st) .. its the only problem i can see so far.

CBnew.rar

Anyone mind helping me fix mine a bit ? Its based on azrael, but i messed something up. no matter what i do the tracknumbers stay black (i tried removing the 4th line being colored like the 1st) .. its the only problem i can see so far.

They should be what color?

If white then change the:

//Length

total=000000

to:

//Length

total=FFFFFF

and they will be white!

--

Neksus

Neksus got it right, i meant the TIME, no the TRACK. Silly me, sorry for misleading you folks ^^

PS: Thanks for making this great theme neksus ^^