Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Err, am I allowed? I mean, it is a mod of someone else's work...

The colour scheme is just a direct rip-off of the original anyway.

try to ask the owner of the format string , cuz really this one u done is very good (Y)

so try to release it.

I've been searching this thread for like, 20 minutes now and I can't find what I was looking for lol

Someone posted wayyyy early on a customized columns_ui all pre-configed color wise and everything. Does anyone know where I can find that, or what page it might be on, I'm either not seeing it or missing it completely here.

You're welcome. Good Luck....post your work here.

Erm im creator of the topic, my work is everywhere! :p, right now im working on a reluna version ( better than the one i made time agooooooo ), check the subforum agian, since i need opinions :), and how the hell i can not use the selection item frame? i really hate it ><

I've been searching this thread for like, 20 minutes now and I can't find what I was looking for lol

Someone posted wayyyy early on a customized columns_ui all pre-configed color wise and everything. Does anyone know where I can find that, or what page it might be on, I'm either not seeing it or missing it completely here.

this one? https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...dpost&p=2246232

try to ask the owner of the format string , cuz really this one u done is very good (Y)

so try to release it.

That would be the natural thing to do, but I don't know how to get hold of this plisk bloke. He left no email address or homepage at the link to his formatting string. :unsure:

That would be the natural thing to do, but I don't know how to get hold of this plisk bloke. He left no email address or homepage at the link to his formatting string. :unsure:

Pm him?

As far as i know, plisk dissapeared... last thing i heard about him, was a "project" about mergign plisk and azrael together, but after that, no one have any news about him... =\

As far as i know, plisk dissapeared... last thing i heard about him, was a "project" about mergign plisk and azrael together, but after that, no one have any news about him... =\

Yes it does seem like his no longer has interest in columns_ui or foobar2000!

It has been a long time since I have heard from him regarding our merger!

--

Neksus

How am I supposed to go about releasing this string then? I just wrote a heap of useless code to make it more suited for more than just me. :crazy:

,Aug 17 2004, 08:17] is there any way to display cover art in foobar?

yep. With foo_ui_tunes. But that sucks....you must kill foobar with task manager if you have it installed, it won't quit if you click close.

But in the next version of columns, plugins can control the sidebar...then we may se a cover art plugin.

Can someone please tell me what fonts you need installed for the arrows, lines, and music notes to be displayed by some themes?

Should work on all standard fonts...like arial, tahoma, trebuchet, verdana and those.

Should work on all standard fonts...like arial, tahoma, trebuchet, verdana and those.

There are special fonts with the musical notes, arrows, and the lines. I used to have it, but I don't now.

They are kind of like the fonts that come with NFO viewers.

,Aug 17 2004, 11:17] is there any way to display cover art in foobar?

u can use Foo_looks and there some skins for this plugins thats supports cover art..

here the site of the plugin : foo_looks

go check the looks gallery and u will find some good skins there..