Foobar2000 Customization Topic

No, But columns ui is outdated. Dload the new version and it will work. Look anywhere around page 31-34.

I could've sworn I had the latest version :blush:

Much better, thanks!!

hey

was wondering, is there a way to have like a shuffle playlist mode?

like instead of playing from one playlist

it playes by shuffling through multiple playlists

i'm tired of slapping all my music onto one playlist

and then searching through it to play one....

hey everyone. lonnnnnnng time listener. first time caller ;)

This thread I believe has gotten me to leave MMJB and come over to the dark side with foobar.

It was all thanks to the guy who made the db component to have your library to be able to be sorted by treeviews in the left panel.

I'd really like my fb2k to look like Shannon's, so Shannon if you can help me out!

Second, I've noticed the sound quality just sounds not as good as it did coming out of MMJB. Ideas?

Finally, when I sort my songs by artist, I get more than one entry for the same artist...can someone explain this? :blink:

i think u need to agjust the taggs on the mp3's i had the same prob

well in my MMJB they all show up under one artist....is there something in the config in the way of sorting i need to fix?

ok got it sorting the way i want:

By Artist3|$if(%various%,'- - - VARIOUS ARTISTS - - -',$if2(%album artist%,$if2(%artist%,'- - - Files with missing tags - - -')))|$if2(%title%,%_filename%)

but there is still more than 1 artist like in the picture....

hey everyone. lonnnnnnng time listener. first time caller ;)

This thread I believe has gotten me to leave MMJB and come over to the dark side with foobar.

It was all thanks to the guy who made the db component to have your library to be able to be sorted by treeviews in the left panel.

I'd really like my fb2k to look like Shannon's, so Shannon if you can help me out!

Second, I've noticed the sound quality just sounds not as good as it did coming out of MMJB. Ideas?

Finally, when I sort my songs by artist, I get more than one entry for the same artist...can someone explain this? :blink:

http://people.albion.edu/dbc10/images/foobwhy.jpg

Hey SoulEata. I got your email. I'll just attach the .fcs file here in case someone else wants to use it too. It's pretty straight forward, you should be able to sort through and edit it to your liking...

Columns_UI.fcs

Hey guys, I'm using foobar looks(see attached image) and since I'm using a bar, I'd rather have it always on top, the problem is that everytime I re-open foobar, even though the "always on top" fucntion is ticked on, it doesn't work so I have to tick it off then on again to get it working, any ideas?

Hey guys, I posted this a couple weeks ago, and dano provided with a workaround, but this stopped working, any ideas? I used both scripts separately, and still it didn't work.

lua stayAOT 

function onattach()

fb2k_menuCommand('Components/Look/Show/Always on Top')

end 

endlua       

lua stayAOT2 

delay=true 

function onupdateplayerstatus(this)

if delay then

delay=false

end

end 

endlua

Isn't foobar just the greatest :happy:

(it only annoys me that when the player doesn't has focus, that the selection box turns black :no: )

How'd you get your visualization and seekbar down at the bottom of your player? :unsure:

How'd you get your visualization and seekbar down at the bottom of your player? :unsure:

Just do this:

1) right click in the playlist area

2) select: Toolbars -> Seekbar

3) select: General -> Visualisation

That way you can add extra panels (you need the latest version of column_ui though).

Just do this:

1) right click in the playlist area

2) select: Toolbars -> Seekbar

3) select: General -> Visualisation

That way you can add extra panels (you need the latest version of column_ui though).

Heh, thanks, had to update my version of columns :)