Foobar2000 Customization Topic

I uninstalled winamp too, and began using Foobar ..

I'm very sorry, but I can't read this whole topic, it is just too much (and I doubt the code tor that column is in it somewhere)

I'm searching for the code for a "playlist-number" ...

I'd like a column with the playlist-entry-number in it, I tried [%tracknumber%], but that doesn't work...

foobar1.jpg

Ok, this is the code I was searching for .... $num(%_playlist_number%,$len(%_playlist_total%))

Edited by Shaidar

My new foobar, based on Longhorn Alternative GUI by enhanced/krezno/pantoni, i just started a few hours ago only, so its just a beeeeeeeeeeeeeta :), enjoy, buttons by me based on Y'z Toolbar of LHA, which is a mod also, so i dont know if im allowed to release it, the whole 7 buttons there (except random, havent got a way to make it, no ideas :p), hope you like, .fcs still in beta phase like i said

post-53569-1099350800_thumb.jpg

man, you guys have some really smooth looking foobar displays. Everytime I try out foobar I'm turned off by the way it looks and don't really go very far into customization... maybe i should.

Is there ever going to be a Linux version of Foobar?

@sentio

Hi

I cann't open my playlist till here! - Why?

How you make it?

post-58831-1099341798_thumb.jpg

((((( Strictly4me )))))

584849885[/snapback]

Huh?

Are you asking for a way to hide playlist tabs?

Are you asking for a way to hide playlist tabs?

No, but i cann't make my playlist like yours, because if i hide my playlisttabs ..... after i have my buttonbar from leftside to rightside. That means, i cann't make my buttonbar so short, like yours! - You understand?

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Can anyone tell me how to get the Album list windo to appear in the sidepanel under Column UI????

Sentio, can you tell me???

I have the database enabled, I have the ColumnUI with the side panel enabled, but when I right-click over the side panel, I don't see any option of adding it...

Thanks

For those that had problems, like me, here is how you get the album list side panel...

Also, in defense of other users like me, you people need to start posting which versions you're using. When there are over 5 releases, it's kind of hard to know which is the latest... especially if the person who made the damn plugin doesn't even have a direct link to the 'latest' but to an older version.

Download the LATEST column UI >= 0.1.2 Beta 1

Download the LATEST albumList UI >= 0.1.1 Alpha 4

Enable Database - Preferences -> Database -> Database Enabled

Enable Column UI - Preferences -> Display -> Use Interface Module

Enable the Side Bar - Column UI -> Display -> Enable SideBar

Right-Click on the Sidebar MENU -> General -> Album List

If this doesn't work... check your versions... I had the latest Column UI, but I had Alpha 3 of Album list and it wasn't working... so ALWAYS CHECK VERSIONS!

Edited by HeartsOfWar

Thanks to this forum topic I have been able to modify my Foobar with alternate colors, get my database working, album list and a bunch of other mods to make foobar exactly what I need. One of the last things that I cannot get is in the pic below.

foo.jpg

I would like to have on the first line the ARTIST. On the second line the ALBUM - GENRE. I have gone through other configurations but have been up able to find out how to do this. If anyone can assist that would be awsome. I look forward to showing my config soon.

// CONFIGURATION
// =========================================
// Which color-theme to use?
// 0=custom (set your colors below)
// 1=gems (default)
$puts(theme,1)

// custom color-theme (ignored if above value is not 0)
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(164,235,12))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(54,106,179))

// progressbar config
$puts(progress_char,▬)
$puts(progress_length,15)
$puts(seperator,' | ')

// end of configuration

// CHECK IF A COLOR-THEME WAS SET
// gems
$if($strcmp($get(theme),1),
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(164,235,12))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(54,106,179))
)

// PREPARE COLOR-STRINGS
$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),000000,1,3.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),000000,1,3.5))

// BUILD STATUSBAR
// filetype
$puts(filetype,
$if($or($stricmp($ext(%_path%),cue),$stricmp($ext(%_path%),apl)),
$cut($upper($ext(%__referenced_file%)),4),
$if($stricmp($left(%_path%,4),cdda),$cut($upper(%_path%),4),$cut($upper($ext(%_path%)),4))
)
)

// set quality-info (bitrate, etc.)
$puts(quality,
$if2([%__bitrate_dynamic%kbps],[%__bitrate%kbps]))
$if($strcmp(%__codec%,musepack),$if(%__mpc_profile%,$puts(quality,%__mpc_profile%  $get(quality))))
$if($strcmp(%__codec%,MP3),$if(%__extrainfo%,$puts(quality,$get(quality)' '%__extrainfo%),$puts(quality,$get(quality)' CBR')),$puts(quality,$get(quality)[' '%__extrainfo%])
)

// progressbar
$puts(progressbar,
$if(%_length_seconds%,
$if(%_ispaused%,| |, ►)' '
$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,streaming...
)
)

$puts(time,
 $if(%_time_elapsed%,%_time_elapsed%,-:--)' /' %_length%
)

// display statusbar
' '

$puts(PIPE_COLOR,)
$puts(FONT_COLOR,)
$get(filetype)
$get(seperator)
$get(quality)

$if(%__samplerate%Hz%,'  '$get(PIPE_COLOR)|$get(FONT_COLOR)'  '%__samplerate%Hz)
$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,2,%__channels%ch,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,'  '$get(PIPE_COLOR)|$get(FONT_COLOR)'  'Stereo,'  '$get(PIPE_COLOR)|$get(FONT_COLOR)'  'Mono)),)
$if(%__extrainfo%,
'  '$get(PIPE_COLOR)|$get(FONT_COLOR)'  '%__extrainfo%)

$get(seperator)
$get(progressbar)
$get(seperator)

$get(time)

' '

no problem S4M

T-J, just load it up as a toolbar, but you need the extension playlist find.

584863477[/snapback]

Thanks for the quick answer. Will see if I like it enough to use it or stick with the old one.

especially if the person who made the damn plugin doesn't even have a direct link to the 'latest' but to an older version.

584854889[/snapback]

Please elaborate. I see no incorrect links. Maybe you should spend less time browsing my folders on my webspace and more time checking your facts, and fixing your links, 0.1.2 beta 1 is not current version.