Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Here is mine.? Still getting rid of the rough edges, but this is the basic what the end result will be

It's already the second time I see such a config for foo_uie_trackinfo ('Track info' tab). Can you post it here or quide me where to get it? Thanks.

That's my current config...

post-65179-1100707374_thumb.jpg

Adriana, where do you get your marletts? I love that look  :happy:

584937254[/snapback]

I modify them myself, but I usually use glyphs from other marletts to do so. I would sugguest going to Ext's site for good marletts.

And I did a second Foobar, a way less minimal one.

Lilac_Foobar2.png

foobar2000s.jpg

click to enlarge(750Ko)

azrael  :wub:

584937055[/snapback]

Nice...can you give me the code for your playlist, please?

THX ((((( Strictly4me )))))

hey guys, I've got a question:

I installed a plugin where I was able to add various toolbars by right clicking on the sidebar and adding something, for example the seekbar or playlist order, my problem now is: I don't know how to get my foobar to the default setting, I want to have my toolbars all above the playlist like in this screenshot:

fb2k.png

here you can see that he has the playback buttons, menu, seekbar above his playlist...I attached my foobar, you can see I have all these things on the left and when I resize the playlist to the left all the things get cut off, I hope you understand what I mean...how can I get everything back up to the top?

post-17767-1100723937_thumb.jpg

@ StyleRayz, remove the toolbars from the sidebar, now go to: Foobar>Preferences>Columns UI>Other>Reset Toolbars :)

My "new" mod of foobar, actually just basic color strings but looks good :D, based on longhorn alternative dark, unreleased VS by enhanced and pantoni :)

post-53569-1100727828.jpg

@ Stylerayz its a mod of the Longhorn Alternative Dark Y'z Toolbar unreleased also :p, i got a light version if you want them, the buttons can be used as BMP or PNG (with zlib and libpng), for use them you must go to:

Foobar>Preferences>Columns UI>Other, check the Use Custom Buttons and select your BMP/PNG

@ myxamatosis Foobar>Preferences>Columns UI>Columns>Title Column>Display tab, now you should see somewhere this string:

"// Now-playing

$if(%_isplaying%,' '$transition('<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<',%_tplay%|%_tselect%,%_playing%|%_selected%))"

Or at least the "transition" part, modify the <<<<<<< (or whichever character is there), to the one you want, the most you put in there, the most fade itll have :)

BeeeeeeerLiooooooon!!!!!!!!  :whistle:

((((( Strictly4me )))))

584939141[/snapback]

I am not really sure of how the plugin works, but it must take an image from somewhere inside the albums folder or the singles folder, instead of placing there a cover, just make an image in photoshop with text "No Cover" and place it inside, explore a little and you may get it working :D

Edit: Damn, sorry about double post!!

That's what I see...

$if(%_isplaying%,♪♫ )
// Various Artist
$if(%_is_various%,%_artistv%|%_artistvs%%artist% '-' )
// Title
$if(%title%,
$if(%_isplaying%,$replace(%_titlep%|%_titles%%_c_title%,
'(',%_bonus%'(',')',')'%_tplay%),
$replace(%_title%|%_titles%%_c_title%,
'(',%_bonus%'(',')',')'%_title%|%_titles%)),
%_file%%_filename%)
// Bonustrack
$if(%bonustrack%,%_bonus%*Bonus Track*)
%_titlep%|%_titles%%_now_play%

Looks like azarel theme is using a differrent formatting string :unsure:

It's already the second time I see such a config for foo_uie_trackinfo ('Track info' tab). Can you post it here or quide me where to get it? Thanks.

That's my current config...

584937795[/snapback]

mind sharing your config?