Foobar2000 Customization Topic

@Dorian

Thanks! It as already changed! See my new setup attachment!

About your question:

You can't they get their color from your skin!

And yes the new illdisposed kicks ass, I am going to see them live this saturday!

--

neksus

584966038[/snapback]

I thought so:) Thanks for the answer. I envy you that concert man!:)

Hey, a few questions about Foobar. I really like it, actually I am using it more then Winamp now. What I want to know is...

Is there anyway to make Foobar automatically add albums to a certain playlist? Say I rip an album and put it in a certain folder, can Foobar just add that album automatically?

Also, when I click on a song to play in Windows Explorer, it overwrites the playlist in Foobar. Is there anyway to make it so it just plays it from the playlist, instead of overwriting it?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

It's been a while since I posted a foobar shot. Here we go... just to show off the bicubic interpolation in the album art :laugh: . I'll release the new version of the component once I have some time to figure out some bugs with the new wildcard matching in sources (oddities with special characters).

584966371[/snapback]

man those are awesome colors :blush: which is the configuration you used for that?

Hey, a few questions about Foobar. I really like it, actually I am using it more then Winamp now. What I want to know is...

Is there anyway to make Foobar automatically add albums to a certain playlist? Say I rip an album and put it in a certain folder, can Foobar just add that album automatically?

Also, when I click on a song to play in Windows Explorer, it overwrites the playlist in Foobar. Is there anyway to make it so it just plays it from the playlist, instead of overwriting it?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

584971368[/snapback]

Afraid not no.

are there any cover art plugins for foobar yet?

584971390[/snapback]

Yes there is, more information about it here.

man those are awesome colors  :blush:  which is the configuration you used for that?

584971415[/snapback]

It's my mod (optimizations and some layout changes aside from a new color scheme) of SOAP. You can get SOAP here.

Not much of a change from what I've been using for the past few months now. My own person mod of Azrael.

foooooobar.png

584972412[/snapback]

Nice status bar Shannon, very clean. Any chance you could post the config?

Nice status bar Shannon, very clean. Any chance you could post the config?

584973611[/snapback]

Just the status bar?

// Progress Bar Variables
$puts(progress_color1,$blend($rgb(164,235,12),000000,1,3.5))
$puts(progress_color2,$blend($rgb(54,106,179),000000,1,3.5))

// File Info
$codec()  ?  $if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%)kbps[ %__extrainfo%]  ?  %__samplerate%Hz  ?  $caps($channels())

$char(9)

// Progress Bar
$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,15,%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat(▬,$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1),$rgb(164,235,12))
$transition($repeat(▬,$sub(15,$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2),$rgb(54,106,179))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%  ?  '[%_time_elapsed%]' / '%_length%

Shannon, what font do you use for your playlist?

Arial, 8pt bold.

Can anyone send me a a basic config? I just need like a tree view, for example something like

- Drum n Bass

The Stork - Confessions of a Vinyl Junkie

Roni Size - Return To V

M-Style & Sigma - Long Time In The Makng

+ Rap

+ RnB

that's what I mean by tree view, you know when you click the plus and then all the items drop down..

If someone could help me that would be great.

Can anyone send me a a basic config? I just need like a tree view, for example something like

- Drum n Bass

The Stork - Confessions of a Vinyl Junkie

Roni Size - Return To V

M-Style & Sigma - Long Time In The Makng

+ Rap

+ RnB

that's what I mean by tree view, you know when you click the plus and then all the items drop down..

If someone could help me that would be great.

584993416[/snapback]

You can't get a config which does that. The best you would be able to get is a side panel with an album list in it.

Here's my current, simple and to the point :)

Id love a bar visulation instead but no one seems to like that style in foobar (im guessing the similarty to winamp's default visulation kills it)

post-38717-1101512673_thumb.jpg

Im a noob with foobar, how do you get the album art and put everything in columns?

Nevermid I downloaded the Foobar special installer and now it's better

Edited by karma_police

My current configt, based on the iTunes config I used earlier but with some colour modifications from another config and other small changes. Winstripe buttons from deep_sky.

585001946[/snapback]

Think I cold get your config? And links to button etc :D