Foobar2000 Customization Topic

hey burnsflipper, how did you get the album cover art and track info panel to work both at the same time? when I install the latest version of columns ui only the track info is working and when I use an older version only the album cover is working!

Im a noob with foobar, how do you get the album art and put everything in columns?

Nevermid I downloaded the Foobar special installer and now it's better

585000169[/snapback]

Where can I get the "special installer"?

hey burnsflipper,can i get your config file also which version of foobar are you using?

Anything else I need to mod to get a look like the one u've got or just importing the config file should do?

Sure thing.

585001983[/snapback]

Thanks you very much, this config made me swich from iTunes and Winamp :D please keep us updated if you have newer versions of your config ;)

Would be very glad... very much thanks again :)

hey burnsflipper, how did you get the album cover art and track info panel to work both at the same time? when I install the latest version of columns ui only the track info is working and when I use an older version only the album cover is working!

585002267[/snapback]

I think that I tried the latest beta of columnsui , with an older version even album cover didnt show up

hey burnsflipper,can i get your config file also which version of foobar are you using?

Anything else I need to mod to get a look like the one u've got or just importing the config file should do?

585003167[/snapback]

it is the last version, special edition

here are my colors, and also my button sets, for these to work u'll need libpng.dll and zlib.dll in your system folder

also you'll need track info, and album cover, I used the Lucida grande font and removed the captions from all these so it shows only the content

buttons.zip

colors.zip

libpng.zip

Sorry for the n00b questions, but how do I activate the album art? How do I get the buttons and graph stuff all on my sidebar? Thank in advance.

PS I have all the dll's installed for the album art stuff.

Sorry for the n00b questions, but how do I activate the album art?  How do I get the buttons and graph stuff all on my sidebar? Thank in advance.

PS I have all the dll's installed for the album art stuff.

585004454[/snapback]

after u copied the dll's to the components folder, in the sidebar, do a right click and there you should see the options ;)

Hello :)  This is my first post and my config.

My question is kind of silly and simple :unsure:

I can't figure out how to change the colour of % counter on the right of the progress bar ( track info panel ) . Thank You for future help.

I've learned a lot from this topic  ;)  Thanks everyone!

584955656[/snapback]

HOW? can i get this set up?

It's already the second time I see such a config for foo_uie_trackinfo ('Track info' tab). Can you post it here or quide me where to get it? Thanks.

That's my current config...

584937795[/snapback]

how can i get this set up?

How do you remove the title of the side panel (album art, playlists, etc), look at the screenshot:

foobar.png

585006516[/snapback]

WOW, That's nice! :devil: :woot:

can u share that config, and the buttons??

what version is your foo_ui_columns?

try this version: 0.1.2 beta 3

585007239[/snapback]

THX it's working now

WOW, That's nice! :devil:  :woot:

can u share that config, and the buttons??

585008964[/snapback]

The buttons were posted in this Topic some posts before.