Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Looking good,

about the edit button, AFAIK there is a 30 min time limit for editing posts which was why you couldn't see it. :)

Ive used foo_vis_bacon, but its not a toolbar or a part of the side panel, i simply stretched it over the normal vis i had there.

585121739[/snapback]

Err... damn. :cry:

:pinch: No he didn't! LOOK HERE !

585119454[/snapback]

I think you guys are going to have to walk me through this lol. I just went to that link you gave me and it took me to a subscription thing. No KoL's art...so apparently i have to buy a subscription...that would totally suck though. I have to save the cashzor you know?

I think you guys are going to have to walk me through this lol. I just went to that link you gave me and it took me to a subscription thing. No KoL's art...so apparently i have to buy a subscription...that would totally suck though. I have to save the cashzor you know?

585122575[/snapback]

Sorry guys...i wasn't paying attention...that was an add that i just had to bypass by saying "no thanks" down in the bottom corner. Thanks for the help.

There's a plug-in called foo_tunes that makes foobar kind of like iTunes, but it sucks and last i heard the developers of foobar recommended that you didn't use it because it would crash the program so much.

Also if anyone could tell me where i might find the font "Lucida Grande Bold" that would be R A D thanks!

585130906[/snapback]

I have it, but i think it's copyrighted, which would make it illegal for me to post it here, right? I think it's against Neowin's rules, i dunno. Maybe you should PM me.

I'm warning you, though, Lucida Grande Bold is kind of ugly, and a lot of the time when you install it Windows gets really confused and it won't ever let you use REGULAR Lucida Grande. :/

how do you get two toolbars...? one on the top? how do you get it?

585131407[/snapback]

You have to put two times "Tabbed Panel Stack" in your toolbar!

Use "Shift + Tabbed Panel Stack" to do that.

((((( Strictly4me )))))

no volume control for foobar?...

585132265[/snapback]

If you are using columns UI you can get foo_uie_volume and add a new toolbar to foobar which will change the volume.

Quick question.

I'm running Win2k at work and I use the Foobar Controls in my task bar but all I can see are the ASCII buttons and not the png toolbars. Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance! :)