Foobar2000 Customization Topic

here's something new..

If you have the latest column_ui (0.1.2) and use spectrum analyser, right click on it and enable bar mode

585195601[/snapback]

Wow! Awesome, a Winamp style spectrum analyzer! Thanks! :D

It looks so much better than that pointy default... thing.

still using the same old ashen and plisk.

i guess using track info plugin would make the whole thing look better but i really don't find it's that usefull.

585199771[/snapback]

grr no one answered me :/

how do u get ur albums list like that on top?

I've just spent about 4 hours going through all 76 pages and I think I finally know most of what there is to know about customizing foobar..  So i though i'd post my screenshot.  Still a little work to do although it's definately perfectly useable.  Just a note, I hardly use playlists, I always just use one playlist and delete and add from it using the album list so that's why I didn't bother with the playlist tab.

Winamp is official uninstalled, i love foobar2000  :D

How was it done ....

Windows Theme: Windows 2005 MCE Default Theme

Colour Scheme: Erik

Now Playing: Got it from one of the posts and modified it a little.

Buttons: Found on one of the posts.  Best buttons I've seen so far.

Thanks to everyone for their awesome work that has allowed me to make my foobar look sexy.

Cheers

Fots

585170045[/snapback]

those buttons were made by me to use with my personal foobar config, glad u like them :) I'll do another set soon, but maybe square with round borders

those buttons were made by me to use with my personal foobar config, glad u like them  I'll do another set soon, but maybe square with round borders

Thanks a lot :) Your work is mighty nice, the round buttons look so elegant. Your new idea sounds awesome too, please keep em coming. On my website I have a foobar skinning section with my config for download and I have included your buttons in the package. I have clearly mentioned that I did not create the buttons, is it ok with you that I distribute them with my config?

Check out the page at ... http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/fgimian/foobar.html

I would be happy to quote your name as the contributor, whateva you prefer.

Thanks a bunch

Fots

Hi all, I have finalised my config and have created a site which not only includes all my settings but also has a quick intro guide for newbies.  If anyone thinks that I have missed any points, please message me and i'll attempt to include all ommissions.

So, check out -> http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/fgimian

I love foobar2000,  honestly ... marrying may be a possibility although not sure how legal that is ..  :D

I have attached my config to refresh your memory.

Cheers Fots

post-87413-1104315473_thumb.jpg

585189083[/snapback]

Fots,

How did you get the Album List panel into the main viewing area? Did you just open the Album view and stretch it across the panel or did Columns_UI allow you to place the panel there?

The reason I'm asking is that I have the latest Columns_UI (version 1.2) and I cannot put my Album List panel in the main view area.

Thanks for your response.