Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Hi

I find another solution to show me tagfunktion:

footag8ea.th.jpg

I made two groups!

One group (Tag) shows me, if there is some problems with my own signs and one group (Missing Tag), it shows me where the promlems are in red color. Of course, only the first group i use the whole time in my playlist!

Greetz and thanks again for your help. ;)

((((( Strictly4me )))))

custom plisk color scheme

singles mode for database browsing and album mode for other playlists

585211980[/snapback]

Is it possible for you to give me details about that?

I'm 100% n00b at Foobar. I Know nothing :x

If possible zip the foobar folder or a mini-tutorial. thanks :)

explaining the whole thing would be rather long and painful but i can give you some details in order to make it look like this:

vs : ashen by gigatexel

columns ui cfg : plisk_0.1.5 by plisk slightly modified (new color scheme)

add-ons needed :

- columns ui 0.1.2

- album list panel

- playlist find panel

- trackinfo panel

you can find these plugins here : columns ui thread on hydrogenaudio

custom ashen buttons found in this thread (can't remember who made these, sorry).

you should read this before : columns ui documentation

edit : seems i can't up any file, i'll try again tomorrow on a new connection

can anyone explain how to explain how to install kode54's version of foo_playcount? i dont know how to configure the mysql database

585218791[/snapback]

You need to have MySQL installed.

Hi

I find another solution to show me tagfunktion:

http://img146.exs.cx/img146/7244/footag8ea.th.jpg

I made two groups!

One group (Tag) shows me, if there is some problems with my own signs and one group (Missing Tag), it shows me where the promlems are in red color. Of course, only the first group i use the whole time in my playlist!

Greetz and thanks again for your help.  ;)

((((( Strictly4me )))))

585215309[/snapback]

Can you or anyone else tell me how to get the album on the playlist like he has? what I need a plugin and what plugin does that?

i installed mysql and configured it basicly changing nothing but the password, and start it. i left all foo_playcount options default again apart from the password which i assume is supposed to be for the database but i get a access denied error.

i installed mysql and configured it basicly changing nothing but the password, and start it. i left all foo_playcount options default again apart from the password which i assume is supposed to be for the database but i get a access denied error.

585219329[/snapback]

Have you set up the respective database and user account (in MySQL)?

Alright, call me stupid but I have a question: How do you choose for a playlist to have the "album mode" or "singles mode" and are there any good configs which provide both? I downloaded Rexy's Mod of Azrael the other day but it showed everything as albums, so it wasn't really useable. I get the feeling I'm missing something obvious here...

Alright, call me stupid but I have a question: How do you choose for a playlist to have the "album mode" or "singles mode" and are there any good configs which provide both? I downloaded Rexy's Mod of Azrael the other day but it showed everything as albums, so it wasn't really useable. I get the feeling I'm missing something obvious here...

585220986[/snapback]

thats what I posted above I want to know how its done n00b here.

sure, but i havnt figured out how to make the differet columns for singels...

585225127[/snapback]

If you share, please share here, because its awsome and people like me would like to have it too :p :D

can someone please explain how to get a different colour bg for where the songs are listed, im using columnsui final, and i cant find an option for changing the colours.

It would also be nice if someone could explain how you get two colour bgs, in rows.