Foobar2000 Customization Topic

sure, but i havnt figured out how to make the differet columns for singels...

585225127[/snapback]

Nice to hear. Will be waiting for it then. Have some ideas on how to tweak it.

But even without tweaks it would beat my current setup.

fmxer:

puts something like this in your color code:

two colors backgrounds (row):

//Color text

//Selected Text
|
//BackGround
|$if($stricmp($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),1),DDDDDD,FFFFFF)
//Selected Backgroud
//(...)

color change with directory:

$if($stricmp($lower($left($directory(%_path%),7)),various),0000FF)

(with this code all directory beginning with "various" got red color)

N0thin:

you must use the playlist filter to make the differet columns for singles...

Edited by ceramik

Anybody help me out. My main playlist contains 100s of artists with select songs for each. Doesn't qualify for album mode but I'd like to modify my singles mode. Here's what I'd like to see.

A line across the playlist when the artists changes and to show the artist name only once.

Seems I would need to set a variable (%prevartist%) and compare it to current %artist%, resetting the %prevartist% variable each time.

The code I have bases the line (design) by tracknumber.

// Start & End Line
|||$if($stricmp(%_playlist_number%,1),%_design%)
||$if($stricmp(%_playlist_number%,%_playlist_total%),%_design%)

Any ideas?

dood:

it's impossible actually...

The best way i see: set a tag like %mytracknumber% (1,2,3,..) or %firsttrack% (1 or nothing)... and keep the order in the playlist...

//Top Frame
|$if($stricmp($num(%mytracknumber%,2),01),000000)

//Top Frame
|$if(%firsttrack%,000000)

dood:

it's impossible actually...

Your saying that info can only come from the current line. No memory of what the last line was. I was afraid you'd say that. At least now I can quite wracking my brain I guess. Guess if I was desperate I could change all the tracknumbers :laugh:

Anybody help me out.  My main playlist contains 100s of artists with select songs for each.  Doesn't qualify for album mode but I'd like to modify my singles mode.  Here's what I'd like to see.

A line across the playlist when the artists changes and to show the artist name only once.

Seems I would need to set a variable (%prevartist%) and compare it to current %artist%, resetting the %prevartist% variable each time.

The code I have bases the line (design) by tracknumber. 

// Start & End Line
|||$if($stricmp(%_playlist_number%,1),%_design%)
||$if($stricmp(%_playlist_number%,%_playlist_total%),%_design%)

Any ideas?

585232218[/snapback]

I haven't tried myself, but this _may_ work.

Try playing around with global variables.

Your saying that info can only come from the current line.  No memory of what the last line was.

Exactly, that's come from the IRC foobar channel... If a remember good from one of the developper...

So i don't think that play with globals variables help for this...

But I will be glad to see the opposite...

I have read this topic before. I dont remember seeing it. And I dont relish reading all the pages. Maybe if someone updated the 1st post with useful links it might help.

And I still can't find howto show the album list panel, now I have the plugin.

584668158[/snapback]

Hi, Im a newbie to foobar and would be happy if you or anyone else could help me.

I wasn't able to get the album list or the database explorer list on the left side beneath the playlist window on the right like in a lot of screenshots. Also searching through the forum didn't really help me - all ideas mentioned didn't help. I've tried for hours and hours, but couldn't manage it.

Have installed Columns UI 0.1.2 beta 4 and the tabbed panel stack and could manage to show the playlist tree there on the left but not with Album list or Database Explorer the same way.

Have installed Album list and Database Explorer but I only can manage them to run in an extra window on the top of foobar. I can move them freely the everywhere ON TOP of the foobar window as an extra window.

Like here in the next screenshot - I?ve loaded the standard Columns UI.fcs theme. Nothing else more - than the Album list on top - is loaded.

>>> post-89191-1104962526_thumb.jpg

My problem is how to get the Album List or the Database Explorer - not on top, but directly integrated - in the (tabbed) panel stack on the left side the same way like Playlists, Playlist tree, Track info or Volume as an integrated toolbar.

That is possible - integrated, but not on top - like in the next screenshot but I dont know how. How to manage this? Rexy for example could manage it but I still fail ...

>>> post-89191-1104962567_thumb.jpg

I would appreciate very much your help with a simple but very precise instruction how to manage it. Thank you very much in advance.

heres my config... do wif it what you like ;)

585237877[/snapback]

Much appreciated. Will see what can be done.

(if I managed to do the things I have planned I will post some screens of it).

Check out the page at ...  http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/fgimian/foobar.html

585209316[/snapback]

Congratulations and thank you very very much that helped me a lot as newbie. I was searching since days to find the right answers in the jungle of posts. And your download was really great to keep things working. Your page should really be posted as one of the first helps for start ups by the admins.

To understand: What's the difference between album list and album list panel? How to create the panel? I've loaded the dll somewhere but i did get only the album list and not the panel as well. So I wasn't able to integrate it in foobar directly - only as an on-top window.

Is there any possibility to integrate the Database Explorer like you did it with the Album List? I made a Post >>> #1262 for this today ...

Again THX a lot for your fantastic help

I updated my conf to black for a change because of mood,weather etc...Ok enough :x

My questions are:

1.How to add horizontal lines after each album . F.E. As my config shows ---> a line after 16th track of 1st album, then a line after 12th track of 2nd album and so on.

2. How can I change the colour of status bar's progress bar?

3. I saw some of configs here, that had foobar splitted in a horizontal way. What is the fastest (easiest ) way to do that? Tabbed panels?

It's after 3 am and I'm stuck with those

Thank you for future answers:)

post-81929-1104976935_thumb.jpg

I updated my conf to black for a change because of mood,weather etc...Ok enough :x 

My questions are:

1.How to add horizontal lines after each album . F.E. As my config shows ---> a line after 16th track of 1st album, then a line after 12th track of 2nd album and so on.

3. I saw some of configs here, that had foobar splitted in a horizontal way. What is the fastest (easiest ) way to do that? Tabbed panels?

585239875[/snapback]

How did you do the album playlist thing? I am trying to set that up myself. I can't find a post or someone who explains how to set up the album playlist.

Hi, Im a newbie to foobar and would be happy if you or anyone else could help me.

I wasn't able to get the album list or the database explorer list on the left side beneath the playlist window on the right like in a lot of screenshots. Also searching through the forum didn't really help me - all ideas mentioned didn't help. I've tried for hours and hours, but couldn't manage it.

Have installed Columns UI 0.1.2 beta 4 and the tabbed panel stack and could manage to show the playlist tree there on the left but not with Album list or Database Explorer the same way.

Have installed Album list and Database Explorer but I only can manage them to run in an extra window on the top of foobar. I can move them freely the everywhere ON TOP of the foobar window as an extra window.

Like here in the next screenshot - I?ve loaded the standard Columns UI.fcs theme. Nothing else more - than the Album list on top - is loaded.

My problem is how to get the Album List or the Database Explorer - not on top, but directly integrated - in the (tabbed) panel stack on the left side the same way like Playlists, Playlist tree, Track info or Volume as an integrated toolbar.

That is possible - integrated, but not on top - like in the next screenshot but I dont know how. How to manage this? Rexy for example could manage it but I still fail ...

I would appreciate very much your help with a simple but very precise instruction how to manage it. Thank you very much in advance.

585238573[/snapback]

Download the newest version of columnsui 0.1.2 final

Then you will need the newest version of albumlist and panel stack.

You should then be able to enable the side bar and right click to add the panel stack and ad the album list to it.

For more extensions which work with the newest columnsui look here.

My questions are:

585239875[/snapback]

o my can I please get all the info on that and the skin your using

where can I get that Soap config Shannon? Is there also a single-tracks mode?

Can someone tell me how to apply different configs to different playlists? is this possible? would be nice to have an album config for my album playlist and an other config for my single tracks.

where can I get that Soap config Shannon? Is there also a single-tracks mode?

Can someone tell me how to apply different configs to different playlists? is this possible? would be nice to have an album config for my album playlist and an other config for my single tracks.

585247918[/snapback]

The best place for configs is here, I don't think it's possible to have different configs for different playlists.