Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Congratulations and thank you very very much that helped me a lot as newbie. I was searching since days to find the right answers in the jungle of posts. And your download was really great to keep things working. Your page should really be posted as one of the first helps for start ups by the admins.

Hello, sorry my reply is a little late,

firstly, you are most welcome for my site. I can relate to the hell of looking through this entire post and thus I created my page. I would be very happy for admins to add it in the first post. Once again the URL is http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/fgimian/ for any admins.

OK now to your question, the normal album list plugin is the one which displays as a seperate window. The column ui album list plugin foo_uie_albumlist.dll appears as a panel which can be integrated into columns ui. When you right click to add a panel, under panels, you should see "Album List". If you don't then try doing the following...

- Go to http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=28647 and download the newest version of both columns ui and album list panel. Close foobar and replace both dll files with the newest versions. Some newer versions of columns ui are not compatible with older versions of album list panel, so that may be the problem.

- Download and install my config from the website. The columns ui and album list panel versions i use are fully compatible and work together. Only disadvantage is that I only have included the absolutely necessary plugins for my config to work and thus Database explorer plugins and other panels will not be included and you may have to go to the hydrogen forums and download all the extras you need.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again for the kind words

:D

Cheers

Fots

where can I get that Soap config Shannon? Is there also a single-tracks mode?

Can someone tell me how to apply different configs to different playlists? is this possible? would be nice to have an album config for my album playlist and an other config for my single tracks.

585247918[/snapback]

Yes, it does have a single-track mode.

You can hide/show different columns for certain playlist using the playlist filter. <see attachment>

post-31092-1105093524_thumb.jpg

custom plisk color scheme

singles mode for database browsing and album mode for other playlists

585211980[/snapback]

how did you get each different band to have its own selection menu?

My personal mod of N0thin's config. Used quite a bit of code from other configs (such as pilsk,insomnia etc) so cant release this since its not my "work". Can only send it out over mail on request.

General view:

foo29np.th.jpg

With side panel open:

foo10hy.th.jpg

The yellow numbers are the rating and the red circles are regain info (only if they are regained or not). I am still very new with the whole foobar strings so this one only works with well tagged files. Little short on ideas aswell so if you know a way to improve it more I would be GLAD to hear it.

The yellow numbers are the rating and the red circles are regain info (only if they are regained or not)

Nice! ;)

Can you post the code for this two features?

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Sure. It could be coded a lot better but I lack the knowleadge to make it better then this with the copy+paste skills that I got ;) And even at this state the code is pretty darn simple :p

Rating column:

$if(%rating%,+%rating%)

Regain column:

$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,o, $if(%__replaygain_track_gain%,o,x))