Foobar2000 Customization Topic

The-Joker, you have impeccable taste in music :yes: !

Would it be possible to PM me your config? I like scheme alot.

585288463[/snapback]

Thank you :happy:

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send it your way.

Quick question, for which, if it is being asked again, I apologize. But, it pertains to the "Now Playing" bar that is included in a lot of the screenshots I am seeing. How do I get this piece of foobar?

Thanks kindly.

Here?s my setup which I made myself using Columns UI. I made a PM2k5 button set, which is displayed in the picture. If any one wants the code + buttons let me know and I?ll post it.

post-75058-1105929190.jpg

Here?s my setup which I made myself using Columns UI. I made a PM2k5 button set, which is displayed in the picture. If any one wants the code + buttons let me know and I?ll post it.

585306347[/snapback]

The colors are so sooth:Dg :D

I'd like the code, pretty please!

do that foobaar have eny enque system like winamp has?

585310346[/snapback]

Yes it does.

Sort of new to Foobar. I'm customizing it to my liking and have downloaded/installed

columns_ui.dll

foo_uie_tabs.dll

foo_uie_albumlist.dll

foo_uie_dbexplorer.dll

When i restart foobar...i can add panels to my side bar and create the tabs. But I cannot add the Albumlist panel or the Db explorer panel...they do not show up in my rightclick-> add panel list. They are loaded because they are shown in the Components section in the Preferences. What am I doing wrong?

Sort of new to Foobar. I'm customizing it to my liking and have downloaded/installed

columns_ui.dll

foo_uie_tabs.dll

foo_uie_albumlist.dll

foo_uie_dbexplorer.dll

When i restart foobar...i can add panels to my side bar and create the tabs. But I cannot add the Albumlist panel or the Db explorer panel...they do not show up in my rightclick-> add panel list. They are loaded because they are shown in the Components section in the Preferences. What am I doing wrong?

585315314[/snapback]

simply enable the database (preferences > database, tick "enable database" and point to your music folder (it won't guess magically where you stored your music otherwise :) ))

heh...obivously my post was misread.

The database is enabled and directed properly. If I open the Albumlist my albums and misc show up perfectly fine. Those dlls I listed allow you to add a sidebar to columns_ui and within that sidebar have tabbed windows. I'm trying to use foo_uie_albumlist.dll (or Albumlist Panel) to add my albumlist window to that sidebar tabbed panel. The options for Albumlist and DBexplorer formatting show up in foobar options but NOT IN RIGHTCLICK 'ADD-> PANEL' menu in tabbed sidebar

like in this screenshot...albumlist in sidebar.

neo_foo.png

i have a problem that i can't seem to solve.

all my mp3s are changed to the same volume with "mp3gain". each time i add a mp3 that is gained, the title on my foobar colums changes to the filename, instead of the respective colums. i've double checked all my mp3s, and they all seem to be properly tagged. and if i add a song that isn't gained, the colums display the tags well. is there any method to solve this proem? thanks in advance

That is because mp3gain deletes all id tags and adds empty ape tags.

To avoid that, go to Options-->Tags-->and check 'ignore...' and 'don't check while adding files'.

That should solve it for the future, but you have to retag your old and "broken" mp3's