Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Dorian: It is just columns ui with the Azrael preset. I am using color scheme #9 ReButz2. I will also attach my config, but you will need everything I have (component wise). I am using the most recent columnsui, album art, tabbed panel stack, track info, simple spectrum, and uie volume.

foobar2000.zip

Thank you Jexxter:) I have all of the components you've described. As to be honest all I wanted were those colours:) And great pick with the music ! Dead Soul Tribe is great:) Imho " A Murder of Crows" was better than " January Tree":) And have you heard the new Strapping Young Lad LP? Heh another view of Devin Townsend's genius. Loud yet superb. Once again thanks!

fo2au.th.jpg

fo1ca.th.jpg

my new foobar.

based on strings i found here and at hydrogenaudio.

azarel config modded by me.

585464017[/snapback]

could you please list all the plugins u used please

While I'm happy with the way my foobar looks (just a basic columnsui, etc) I'm trying to get my cousin into the foobar ways. I know earlier in the thread people were offering zips of their complete foobar, and some also offered special installers that had all the neato stuff in it. I'd love to search through 37 pages but eh, does anyone have a link I can send off to my cousin?

I tried searching through this thread, and even acedriver's posts, as I was directed here from the February desktops threads after seeing his desktop and amazing Foobar config, and was wondering if someone could be so kind as to run down what I need to get my foobar looking like this?

http://www.deviantart.com/view/15102272/

585467839[/snapback]

You need foobar :laugh: , and some plugins:

- columns ui

- panel stack

- album art panel

- track info panel

You can get those plugins from http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=28647

Maybe more :unsure:

vellox, you need these plugin:

- columns ui

- panel stack

- album art panel

- track info panel

Quick guide (using Azrael as example):

Download column ui, extract it into your foobar/components directory.

Download Azrael config from this page. For more Azrael color config go to Azrael documentation page.

Run foobar, go to its preferences, and select ColumnsUI as the "User Interface Module" under the "Display" section in the options window. Restart foobar.

Go to preferences > Display > ColumnsUI > Other tab, select "import" from that screen and import Azrael.

For custom button, get it from here. Change it in Display -> ColumnsUI > Other > select "Use custom buttons".

To put the playlist selector, file info and cover on top of tracklist, unlock the toolbar and move it around.

For more config, visit this page

here's Azrael Last Edition, Neksus says no more develepmont after this..

Azrael Last Edition (5.4)

1) Fixed singletrack with tracknumber one bug (showed design line)

2) Changed size of length column to fix xx:xx times not showing the first x in elapsed

3) Exchanged the * in the rating column with circles

4) Changed size of rating columns to go with the circles

5) Added new option, it is now possible to choose your own rating char

6) Added 'va' tag as Various Artist detector

7) Fixed 3 digit tracknumbers starting with 00

8) Status bar: the trailing ']' is not drawn in all situations. bug fixed (thanks Christoph)

http://foobar.nub4life.net/columns/pafiled...tion=file&id=71