Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Is there a script that draws a horisontal calendar with customizable text and such?

585514931[/snapback]

I don't think so. Why would you need it anyway?

You mean something like "show albums by day"?

:pinch:

Must've hit my head waaaaay too hard at the gym yesterday. I thought I was in the samurize topic. :pinch:

Oh well. I'll leave the post there as a symbol of my brainfart. :happy:

*hides*

If you're going to do both, so am i. :p

Here's mine, with desk top. The red dots are the 'hotness' level, i'm still kinda trying to work that out properly.

foobellethumb.png

Since i usually get a half-dozen PMs about this.... If anyone's actually interested in my configuration, i'll answer any specific questions you have, but i won't hand out the config, so don't bother asking for that. Sorry. :x

foobyS.JPG

My fooby.

:)

585516213[/snapback]

Yes, Foobar and Samurize are really nice for looking like another skin in Foobar!

I made some configs, integrated in my desk with Samurize too:

Foo-Gant.jpg

Foo-Frog.jpg

Foo-Iron.jpg

Foo-Metal.jpg

Here are also some other components integrated!

Anyway, i hope you can see the parts of Foobar, in that gif. ;)

Foo-Plate.gif

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Edited by Strictly4me

strictly4me, could you share those samurize configs, mainly the first and last one? that would be amazing. im fairly terrible at writing samurize scripts.

edit: (the ones with gant buttons and the mac-looking one)

thanks again

Strictly those are amazing!!!!

I never had the patience to follow through with nay of my Sammy configs, so I just deleted it. How do you get the controls like that on the desktop? I thought there was only a control script for WinAMP....

I might have to try making myself a configuration again ;)

@Krpano

Thanks! ;)

@c4nad14n

strictly4me, could you share those samurize configs

edit: (the ones with gant buttons and the mac-looking one)

No problem, but all my screenshots above are just parts of my whole desks i made!

That means, you have to download the whole desk and after you must extract my playerconfig. Thats the only way, because you need all the PNG's-image for the player, too!

Here are all direct download-links to my desks:

1. Desk "G.A.N.T."

2. Riot's Desk "Electron Frog"

3. Desk "Iron"

4. Desk "Metal"

5. Desk "Plate"

All this desk you can reach about my signatur, to have a look on it.

I hope you are fit for work with Samurize!

I'm an Austrian-Guy (you can see on my sh*t english :x ) and so you have to care about all the pathes in my configs, because my Samurize is installed D:\Eigene Dateien\!!! Samurize !!!.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy! :yes:

For all german users here: Tutorials for all desks, can be found on http://www.samurize.org

@Cream

I thought there was only a control script for WinAMP....

No, with AMPI-Plugin you can't control only WinAmp!

Here a part of the Readme:

To use this plugin, you also need one of the following

Audio/Media Players installed:

- WinAmp 2, 3 or 5

- Quintessential Player (QCD) 4.11+

- FooBar2000 0.7, 0.8

- Windows Media Player 9

- iTunes 4

IMPORTANT!

Samurize need a new installation, after you are finished with install of your player!!!

I hope this info can help you.

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Edited by Strictly4me

Im having a problem with the playcount plugin, for some reason it's not updating the db for lots of my tracks.

The attached image is from an album I have played from start to finish yet only four of them show as played.

I tried downloading the plugin again, removing all the playcount information from the files, I even tried downloading the version which saves the playcount info in a separate db (couldn't get it to work)

Anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work correctly?

post-25418-1109285157.png

Hi Alex, I have the same problem with play_count... If I set the plugin to update the counter when the the playback percentage reaches 100%, the file tag or the database won't be updated at all... I'd like to fix this issue

if you use the version which saves the playcount info in a separate db, put foo_playcount.dll in component folder and sqlite.dll in same folder as foobar2000.exe

then you have to edit the config.. use %__play_counter% instead of %play_counter%

if you use the version which saves the playcount info in a separate db, put foo_playcount.dll in component folder and sqlite.dll in same folder as foobar2000.exe

then you have to edit the config.. use %__play_counter% instead of %play_counter%

585530731[/snapback]

I know that but when I open the preferences part of the playcount preferences are greyed out. Is it supposed to be?

I have the new playcount plugin in the components folder and have removed the old version and I have the sqlite.dll in the foobar directory. Is there anything else I should have?

post-25418-1109315743_thumb.jpg

Nice set. But it seems like here on neowin nobody cares about copyright.

Why is it sooo hard to ask the artist for permission? It's really disrespectful IMHO.

585509897[/snapback]

Word...

Cool, thanks acedriver, it seems to be working now.

Just one more question do you know if it's possible to remove the playcount information from the database?

Im having a problem with the playcount plugin, for some reason it's not updating the db for lots of my tracks.

The attached image is from an album I have played from start to finish yet only four of them show as played.

I tried downloading the plugin again, removing all the playcount information from the files, I even tried downloading the version which saves the playcount info in a separate db (couldn't get it to work)

Anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work correctly?

585529038[/snapback]

hi!

check if your mp3 files are not "read only". ;)

The problem was with the plugin, if it's set to 100% then sometimes it doesn't update but I changed it to 99% and played a few albums and it updates everytime now.