Foobar2000 Customization Topic

well, ive changed my old modified azarel theme to other colors, and added lav's hotness dots.

album mode:

foobar23ey.th.jpg

single mode:

foobar4me.th.jpg

585541707[/snapback]

What is that little thing above the taskbar showing the album art and title? Looks delicious. Thanks.

I divided it by 19, so it'll have one dot if it's 19% or higher, and it'll have five dots only if it's 95% or higher. I figured it'd just be easier that way.

If you want to make it so that it gets one dot at 1% (and chances are you're not going to have very many that are like that, since it only changes by day rather than by hour, so it's not that precise), you'll have to change it and use if statements, probably. You can just lower the number you divide by if you want to make it easier to get up to five (for example, you can change the 19 to a 14), but there'll always be some numbers below the number you put there that won't register as a single dot (in 14's case, it won't register if it's 13 or below).

So i guess you'd have to do something with if statements, i dunno. Not very good with maths. And it'll probably suck for performance, too. :/

585542966[/snapback]

i guess i'll stay with your code :)

How do i do all of this to foobar:

1)How do i make the left side look like this: left.jpg

2)How do i make the middle look like this: right.jpg

and also:

3)How do i add controls to the taskbar like this: minicontrols.jpg

If foobar can do all this,then i have a perfect replacement

Here's a new addition to my fooby, a Toaster menu with alpha blending and some cool stuff that pops-up when a new song begins :p

myxotoaster.png

myxotoaster2.png

Not bad at all :p

Edited by myxamatosis

How do i do all of this to foobar:

1)How do i make the left side look like this: left.jpg

2)How do i make the middle look like this: right.jpg

and also:

3)How do i add controls to the taskbar like this: minicontrols.jpg

If foobar can do all this,then i have a perfect replacement

585544632[/snapback]

I dont check this thread for some days.

I dont get your point, do you want help or are you just saying WMP is better.

In any case, yes....foobar can do all that...

Without saying its much more flexible, but not for unexperienced users.

You can even throw out the **** itunes to upload music to iPod. :p

:rolleyes:

With the orbital type icons posted a few pages back, I'm having some trouble gettnig them to look proper in foobar. When i set them as my background all the icons are used, two for each playback option. How can I fix this?

I am trying to get foobar to do all that......:D

585546186[/snapback]

Ok, so you will need.... foo_albumlist, Columns_UI and foo_remote in the respective order.

Maybe someone can correct me if im wrong.

Good luck to the search....because find some component to foobar its hard...its a real mess.

With the orbital type icons posted a few pages back, I'm having some trouble gettnig them to look proper in foobar.  When i set them as my background all the icons are used, two for each playback option.  How can I fix this?

585546818[/snapback]

enable "Bitmap includes mouseover images"

Is anyone else having the problem of foobar crashing with Toaster enabled? I kept getting random errors so I had to uninstall it :huh:

Just a quick question as I am new to foobar.. How do I get my albumart to show on the left side, and not just at the top?

585548044[/snapback]

Put it in sidebar, you'll get that when you use/enable column_ui.

Is anyone else having the problem of foobar crashing with Toaster enabled? I kept getting random errors so I had to uninstall it :huh:

585549623[/snapback]

Yea, mine seems to be crashing randomly now. Tends to happen when I use the search.