Foobar2000 Customization Topic

just drag and drop the album folder in ur current playlist, if the album is stored in the folder pointed in the database, it'll be automatically added in the database without having to reload / rescan the playlist / database.

i don't think that a plugin scanning for new tracks at startup exists since launching foobar would become tremendously long.

just drag and drop the album folder in ur current playlist, if the album is stored in the folder pointed in the database, it'll be automatically added in the database without having to reload / rescan the playlist / database.

i don't think that a plugin scanning for new tracks at startup exists since launching foobar would become tremendously long.

585680507[/snapback]

Wow, I'm stupid! Thanks! :blush:

your foobar is amazing (all of you).  i feel so weak and helpless next to it all.  i've got some basic UI customization, but nothing to the level a lot of you have. 

ravix7: I really like yours.  Can you explain please all the mods (where you got them, how you installed them..ect.).

585670406[/snapback]

Thank-you, I've been useing foobar2000 for about half a year. Most of the things you've seen on my setup have been done by other people and I've just added components here and there, moved things around, changed colour etc. I know nothing about the programming language foobar uses so i've go t no clue. My setup does have a media library: take a look

is.php?i=1070&img=foobar_guide.JP.jpg

If you really like my setup i can upload it + let you download it, I don't mind, we all have to learn somewhere. just let me know :cool: .

EDIT: Okay nic, just read some of your other posts, seems like you've figured this out nicely, and at the rate you going you'll surpass me in a few days!

I'm not sure you can control foobar with your gamepad, but you can use the universal keys on your keyboard (the play pause stop ones).

Firstly make sure their disabled for winamp/mediaplayer whatever so it doesn' conflit

Go preferences --> core --> keyboard shortcuts, click in the key box hit the button, select global, then pick out a function you want that button to do... simple :)

this is the ultimate interface customization forum..... i agree with you that it should be alot better set out rarther that 130pages :o ..

Edited by ravix7

$char(1)C919EA0Time left:000000 $if(%_isplaying%,%_time_remaining_seconds% seconds,'not playing')$char(10)
000000$progress(%_time_elapsed_seconds%, %_time_total_seconds%, 103,919EA0'l','l')$char(10)
$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$char(10)
$char(1)CAbout the song:$char(10)
919EA0Artist:000000 %artist%$char(10)
919EA0Title:000000 %title%$char(10))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$char(10)
$char(1)CTechnical stuff:$char(10)
919EA0Codec:000000 %__codec%  $if(%__mpc_profile%,%__mpc_profile%,) $char(10)
919EA0Bitrate:000000 %__bitrate% Kbit/s$char(10)
919EA0Samplerate :000000 %__samplerate% Hz $ifequal(%__channels%,2,Stereo,Mono)$char(10)
$char(1)CStatistics:$char(10)
919EA0Played:000000 $if(%play_counter%,%play_counter% times,
never)$char(10)
919EA0Last played:000000 $if(%play_date%,%play_date% @ %play_time%,never)$char(10)
919EA0My rating:000000 $puts(rating,
000000|000000$repeat(●,%rating%)
919EA0|919EA0$repeat(●,$sub(5,%rating%)))
$puts(brating,
919EA0|919EA0$repeat(●,5))
$if(%rating%,
$get(rating),$get(brating))

here you go...

Here is 3 sets of buttons for the toolbar. I DID NOT make them & the archive has no read me info so I don't know who made them. I forgot to mention if you have installed tbar_foo then you should have a directory called tbar_foo_skin under your foobar directory. Back up the old files & over write with pngs in zip.

Cheers

Toolbar_Buttons.zip

Here is 3 sets of buttons for the toolbar. I DID NOT make them & the archive has no read me info so I don't know who made them.  I forgot to mention if you have installed tbar_foo then you should have a directory called tbar_foo_skin under your foobar directory. Back up the old files & over write with pngs in zip.

Cheers

585702519[/snapback]

GJ Man ! You are awesome :happy:

Just a quick question

for my playlist i want to have it organized like this

Artist | Album | Number| Title | Time

i know it seems easy but cant really get it to work, the album can be after the title but i just want it to be in an organized way, so i can put my whole collection on foobar and it will be alphabetized, from the artist and then its secondary organizing category would be album name

Hey, can anyone help / show exactly how to make a hierarchy music browser for foobar.

Below is a screenshot (using paint and screenshots of wmp) to show how i would like it in foobar)

(note: Dont want graphics and icons as shown in screenshot, just the browser)

Please explain throughly as I and many other new foobar users would like to know)

Chris

Well have Columns UI installed. It comes with the album list plugin which can look like the left part of your mock-up screenshot. As for the left, a simple config to have odd-even background colors for the playlist and generic columns in order. Read the title formatting doc in foobar's dir, and mess with Column UI's settings.

If you still cant get the wanted result, im sure someone here (including me) could write it for you, its pretty quick to do.

I got the odd even background colours working perfectly, it looks great. i got the sidebar working also.

Is there a way to get a have a genre/artist browser in the sidebar

(like in this screenshot)

Hmm, im not sure about that, i dont use the browser. Mess around with that panel's options and see whats in there. maybe you can do some sort of custom sorting or something like that.

I got the odd even background colours working perfectly, it looks great. i got the sidebar working also.

Is there a way to get a have a genre/artist browser in the sidebar

(like in this screenshot)

585714484[/snapback]

That sidebar is the Playlist Tree plugin. I myself don't use it so I really can't help you with setting it up but there is probably some good information in that thread.

Edit: I just saw that a tutorial is available.

That sidebar is the Playlist Tree plugin.  I myself don't use it so I really can't help you with setting it up but there is probably some good information in that thread.

Edit: I just saw that a tutorial is available.

585714757[/snapback]

Thanks heaps! thats exactly what i needed :D