Foobar2000 Customization Topic

These buttons are inspired from danilloOc's "elsdee" theme.

They look better with the original "elsdee" theme but a version without "padding" is supplied for those who want to use it with another WinXP theme!

I hope you like, have a nice day :)

elsdeesample.png

elsdee.zip

And btw, that's my theme...

1112606827.desktop04.png

Edited by myxamatosis

Thanks for the buttons :) Your look is sweet, question how did you get the simple spectrum in a panel?

Cheers

Baz

EDIT: Nevermind i found the panel variety ;)

Edited by Phrozty

Anyone know how to get mine to look like this? (see attachment)

my foobar is currently plain.

(i had to make the image size smaller so it would upload, and it decreased the quality.)

post-50773-1112605842_thumb.jpg

1) Can anyone tell me how to get the backgrounds of the rows alternate between 2 colours in simple terms and the selected/now playing background?

like:

Artist1 - Song1 <-Red

Artist1 - Song2 <-Blue

Artist1 - Song3 <-Red

Artist1 - Song4 <-Green (Now Playing)

Artist1 - Song5 <-Yellow (Selected)

2) Along with ^, included in the config, can you also put down what colour the text will be (selected and unselected)

Everytime i click dbl click on a mp3 to open it, whilst playing something in my playlist, it erases the playlist and adds that 1 song in the playlist, how can i get it to make a new temporary playlist instead of erasing the current one

Everytime i click dbl click on a mp3 to open it, whilst playing something in my playlist, it erases the playlist and adds that 1 song in the playlist, how can i get it to make a new temporary playlist instead of erasing the current one

585725093[/snapback]

Create a new playlist and name it "Default Playlist"

Go to "preferences|Core.

Under "Adding new files" look at "commandline" tick on "Always send to playlist:| Give in "Default playlist"

Done! :)

Give it a try. Its works! :D

I have been using foobar for about two years and last month someone asked your question and thus I discovered this option. :yes:

Create a new playlist and name it "Default Playlist"

Go to "preferences|Core.

Under "Adding new files" look at "commandline" tick on "Always send to playlist:| Give in "Default playlist"

Done!  :)

Give it a try. Its works!  :D

I have been using foobar for about two years and last month someone asked your question and thus I discovered this option.  :yes:

585725167[/snapback]

another solution might be to open up My Computer -> Somehow get to Folder Options from the menubar -> File Types tab -> look for MP3 (you can simply type to search for MP3) -> Advanced button once you've "highlighted" MP3 -> then "highlight" Enqueue in foobar2000 -> click Set Default -> Hit OK, etc

another solution might be to open up My Computer -> Somehow get to Folder Options from the menubar -> File Types tab -> look for MP3 (you can simply type to search for MP3) -> Advanced button once you've "highlighted" MP3 -> then "highlight" Enqueue in foobar2000 -> click Set Default -> Hit OK, etc

585727197[/snapback]

Nope. that won't work. It will load the file on the active playlist. Thats exactly what the poster did not want.