Foobar2000 Customization Topic

you've got columns_ui installed? if yes, just go to other, click import, and browse to the .fcs file.

585980874[/snapback]

Yes I do have colums_ui installed. Thanks alot! Just tried it and it works!!!!

Only problem now. I don't know where to add all these codes that other people are giving.

Also Cerber.. how do I make it so that my foobar2000 is light like yours? My Foobar2000 is very dark. Thanks.

Yes I do have colums_ui installed. Thanks alot! Just tried it and it works!!!!

Only problem now. I don't know where to add all these codes that other people are giving.

Also Cerber.. how do I make it so that my foobar2000 is light like yours? My Foobar2000 is very dark. Thanks.

585981258[/snapback]

under preferences, columns_ui, globals (tab). If you scroll through that, you'll find the config, including color options. As for the code, it all depends on which code you mean.

under preferences, columns_ui, globals (tab). If you scroll through that, you'll find the config, including color options. As for the code, it all depends on which code you mean.

585981633[/snapback]

I mean the code which Cerber posted. Where do I insert that?

Also how do I get the colour that Cerber has?

I mean the code which Cerber posted. Where do I insert that?

Also how do I get the colour that Cerber has?

585984654[/snapback]

Thats his own custom colors, as for the code cerber posted, you paste that into the trackinfo preferences (foo_uie_trackinfo.dll).

Thats his own custom colors, as for the code cerber posted, you paste that into the trackinfo preferences (foo_uie_trackinfo.dll).

585984659[/snapback]

Where can I download foo_uie_trackinfo_dll from? After I download it and install it (how do I install it) then where do I go to insert it?

Where can I download foo_uie_trackinfo_dll from? After I download it and install it (how do I install it) then where do I go to insert it?

585984719[/snapback]

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....o_uie_trackinfo

save the .dll to your foobar2000\components directory and restart foobar. Then open your preferences window and look for Track Info Panel.

Yeah you have to stick with 0.8.3 if you want to use all components, because they must be recompiled to work with the new builds.

foobar2k0le.th.jpg

585976877[/snapback]

ChaosBlade, could you please tell what is that bar above foobar ? Where did u get it ? I'm using desktop sidebar but would love something minimal like what you have there. Thanks in advance.

lboregard

Ahh. That explains why it isin't working.

585984773[/snapback]

There's an unstable version located here that works with beta 4.

EDIT: Nevermind, wrong plugin. Sorry.

Agreed, that is a sweet ass desk. I assume you changed the font colour, and the apears to be "tilt" for LiteStep too.

I gotta change my desk soon, that just looks TOO good.

@lboregard:

that bar above my foobar is StatBar, a nifty little toolbar that attachs to the top\bottom of your screen showing various info and featuring a small quicklaunch like module. I prefer that to running other scripts like samurize and keeping shortcuts on other programs. check it out @ www.statbar.nl

You could also check www.winbar.nl , they are somewhat similar .

.... check it out @ www.statbar.nl

You could also check www.winbar.nl , they are somewhat similar .

585990520[/snapback]

awesome man !!! i'll check both of them. many thanks !!!

latestfoo1kr.th.png

decided to try some of navigators other colour schemes for a change, might give the explorer panel a go later as it looks quite good.