Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Azrael 4.8

Has been released

Link

Changes from last version

• All new -s- (single playlist) code and design
  • Recoded album design core code (using of $select and not $if hacks)
  • Recoded coloring of album mode (using of $select and not $if hacks)
  • Some redesigning of album mode
  • Small fixes here and there
  • Removed different coloring of single lines in album mode
  • Removed different coloring of first line in title column
  • Rearranged all color schemes! (This makes them harder to read but uses less kb, I have not changed them on the web so if you need a template use them)

--

Neksus

Thanks Nexus...however...I can't use it because of a bug on some of my files. I have them tagged with %tracknumber%, from 1-12, or more if there are more tracks :)

The genre is alternative rock, but it is shows on lines 4-last track. Annoying.

Hope you can fix this bug, cause it is great...

Thanks Nexus...however...I can't use it because of a bug on some of my files. I have them tagged with %tracknumber%, from 1-12, or more if there are more tracks :)

The genre is alternative rock, but it is shows on lines 4-last track. Annoying.

Hope you can fix this bug, cause it is great...

I am not sure I understand the problem!

--

Neksus

I think the genre tag which is only supposed to be shown on the line of track 4, is shown on the line of every track after and including 4.

Fixed please redownload!

--

Neksus

Can someone tell me how to mass set song number of a particular album? Any programs? URL to dL pls :)

Thx

yse freedb tagger

a plyggin already in the setup packager if yours isnt installed

Hi to everyone!! I am new to foobar, and not so good with coding, so this may be a stupid question...

I am having trouble changing the font color in my config. A screenie is posted below, it's nothing special, right? I know in the coding you are supposed to use XXXXXXX when changing hex values, but when I input that into my code it does not chnage the color!! Am I doing something wrong? Below I also posted my playlist code, so that someone can steer me in the right direction :cry:

foob.gif

$num(%_playlist_number%,$len(%_playlist_total%)5050ff).
$tab(1)
$if2(%artist%,unknown artist)
$tab(2)
$if(%album%,%album%,'Unknown')
$tab(3)
$if2(%title%,%_filename_ext%)
$tab(4)
$if(%_isplaying%,'|> ')

Hi to everyone!! I am new to foobar, and not so good with coding, so this may be a stupid question...

I am having trouble changing the font color in my config. A screenie is posted below, it's nothing special, right? I know in the coding you are supposed to use XXXXXXX when changing hex values, but when I input that into my code it does not chnage the color!! Am I doing something wrong? Below I also posted my playlist code, so that someone can steer me in the right direction :cry:

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/foob.gif

$num(%_playlist_number%,$len(%_playlist_total%)5050ff).
$tab(1)
$if2(%artist%,unknown artist)
$tab(2)
$if(%album%,%album%,'Unknown')
$tab(3)
$if2(%title%,%_filename_ext%)
$tab(4)
$if(%_isplaying%,'|> ')

Foobar is a bit wierd with color codes, however, this is easy to fix.

Just switch the last 2 numbers with the 2 first, for example, 123456 should be 563412.

I tried foobar and really liked it, the sound is very nice, but the problem is I am totally addicted to winamp's windowshade mode, is there a way to make something similar with foobar, I just don't wanna have another window open.

post-45-1093644064.jpg

Larney: Go into foobar's options, keyboard hotkeys .. you can probably assign a hotkey to the volume up or down actions.

eastman: you could use the foo_looks (skinning plugin) and find skin similer to that .. im sure people did that already.

Larney: Go into foobar's options, keyboard hotkeys .. you can probably assign a hotkey to the volume up or down actions.

eastman: you could use the foo_looks (skinning plugin) and find  skin similer to that .. im sure people did that already.

thx, the first skin on the foolooks page was exactly what I was li?ooking for. lol, thx a lot, I'll now give it a try see how it goes.

This is my first. As the name says, it's very similar to Winamp5;))

[edit]Just got it working, I really like it except for the fact that I have an extra window in my taskbar, but now it seem to have gotten stuck in a single skin, can't change it, I right-click everywhere and nothing happens. lol[/edit]

Edited by eastman