Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Can anybody tell me how I can change the volume in foobar without having to constantly open up the preferences?

add a keyboard shortcut, i use "shift + num plus" and "shift + num minus" as a global keys for it.

works smoooooth :cool:

I tried foobar and really liked it, the sound is very nice, but the problem is I am totally addicted to winamp's windowshade mode, is there a way to make something similar with foobar, I just don't wanna have another window open.

i am using Foo_looks and thats whats i am getting now with Foobar, and really there alot more great skin like this....

untitled342.jpg

And Larney , if u noticed u can change the volume from this skins without needing to open Foobar itself.

Edited by Wildies

Wildies, what skin is that one, I'm currently using STP Clone, which is also a bar like that but very basic and minimal, I like it, but your skin looks nice

btw, i've just been using foobar since yesterday and noticed there's no Enqueue options, did I miss it somewhere or it simply doesn't have that option? the nearest thing I could find is when you search for a file (F3) and you let the file you want selected in this window, it will play next, but isnt' there like a queue option per se like in winamp?

Wildies, what skin is that one, I'm currently using STP Clone, which is also a bar like that but very basic and minimal, I like it, but your skin looks nice

btw, i've just been using foobar since yesterday and noticed there's no Enqueue options, did I miss it somewhere or it simply doesn't have that option? the nearest thing I could find is when you search for a file (F3) and you let the file you want selected in this window, it will play next, but isnt' there like a queue option per se like in winamp?

Yep.

Go to hydrogenaudio.org/forums, go to the foobar forum, and then the 3rd party plugins sub-forum. Search for foo_temple.

Works good for me.

Yep.

Go to hydrogenaudio.org/forums, go to the foobar forum, and then the 3rd party plugins sub-forum. Search for foo_temple.

Works good for me.

thx, it did the trick, still, they should include this in future foobar versions.

Yep.

Works good for me.

The only thing stopping me from using foo_temple is that damn window it lists the enqueued files in. I'm waiting for the developer dude to add a %_isenqueued% tag to the plugin, so I can use it with my formatting string to display [Q] next to queued files instead of using that stupid window.

i just love some of the templates in this thread. i switched from winamp a few days ago and must say foobar with columns UI kicks winamps ass. one question, with the setups with multiple colour modes how do you switch between them?

@Shannon: nice config ;)

Thanks. :D

:| how did you get the treeview?

Yeah, like mitchmalibu said, you need the latest Columns UI alpha. Get it here. The new version allows other plugins to control the sidebar, so to get the tree view, get the dbexplorer plugin from the same place.