Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Columns UI doesn't like my transparent buttons. Those white pixels should be transparent. :crazy:

do this.. save your buttons in transparent PNG, open the PNG in MSPaint and save them as 24bits BMP.

column_ui do support transparent PNG, you need zlib1.dll and libpng12.dll, but I prefer the BMP trick..

do this.. save your buttons in transparent PNG, open the PNG in MSPaint and save them as 24bits BMP.

column_ui do support transparent PNG, you need zlib1.dll and libpng12.dll, but I prefer the BMP trick..

Thanks! :woot:

Thing is, I had both those DLLs and it still didn't work (the PNG that is). :wacko:

foobar.jpg

1. I can't figure out how to change the background where it's white where the songs are.

2. I can't change the playlist highlight color for when you select a playlist and then click something else...that's like an inactive selection color or some ****.

3. I wanted to know if there's a way to alphabetize the playlists on the left.

Using columnsUI fyi.

http://www.colin-uk.com/scripts/upload/pub...tore/foobar.jpg

1. I can't figure out how to change the background where it's white where the songs are.

2. I can't change the playlist highlight color for when you select a playlist and then click something else...that's like an inactive selection color or some ****.

3. I wanted to know if there's a way to alphabetize the playlists on the left.

Using columnsUI fyi.

1. the color format is text | selected text | background | selected background | selected background non-focus

2. change color for non-focus sel back in playlist switcher panel color

1. the color format is text | selected text | background | selected background | selected background non-focus

2. change color for non-focus sel back in playlist switcher panel color

That changes it for when I click it but not when I click it then click in a playlist, which is what I'm trying to change.