Foobar2000 Customization Topic

This thread has been a great help.  I'm getting everything the way i like.

I have two more questions:

I have the track info panel DLL in the correct place, but i can't get it to show up.

I'm using columnsUI 0.1.2 beta 3 (is there a more recent one?)

585047438[/snapback]

the newest version is beta 4, released 26/11.. download here..

musicmusic's site will always have the newest releases first.. after the thread on hydrogenaudio..

anyone use foo_osd? mind sharing your configs for it?

here's mine:

fooosd_ss.jpg

How do I change the icon circled in red?

And is there a plugin which displays scrolling lyrics? Auto-search on the web for lyrics would also be nice :D.

585069963[/snapback]

To change the icon in red you will need to use res hacker to hack the foobar executable file.

As for the lyrics I havn't used it but this should work.

The guy on Hydrogenaudio says:

Enable/check: Preferences->Display->Columns UI->Other->List all toolbars

Then right click the toolbar area and open a panel that has a "Minimum height" setting (e.g. foo_uie_tabs, foo_uie_albumlist). Then use this setting to adjust the size of the area above playlist.

I don't use this kind of layout myself, so I haven't verified this...

The guy on Hydrogenaudio says:

Enable/check: Preferences->Display->Columns UI->Other->List all toolbars

Then right click the toolbar area and open a panel that has a "Minimum height" setting (e.g. foo_uie_tabs, foo_uie_albumlist). Then use this setting to adjust the size of the area above playlist.

Thanks for your info, but i have still this problem because i have already a panel on left side:

fooletzt8uv.th.jpg

That means, i don't know how to make a "second one" above playlist. :no:

It's possible to make more on left side ..... i know, but not on right side!

OK, i will try again.

Maybe i need "foobar 0.8.3"?

((((( Strictly4me )))))

EDIT:

I already found it!

But: "Then use this setting to adjust the size of the area above playlist."

How can i do this?

Edited by Strictly4me

Go into preferences, and go to 'Album list panel' under the 'Components' section. Near the bottom is a box that says 'Minimum height:'. Increasing the number in this box abover 0 will define the height of the album-list panel in the tool bar in (as far as i can tell -- i didn't measure it or anything) pixels. e.g., putting in 250 will make the album list 250 pixels tall.

Go into preferences, and go to 'Album list panel' under the 'Components' section. Near the bottom is a box that says 'Minimum height:'. Increasing the number in this box abover 0 will define the height of the album-list panel in the tool bar in pixels.

Cool, i found it.

But it's only working for 'Album list panel', "Database Explorer Panel", etc.

Not for the Tabs and Albumcover! - They are still small.

Maybe you have any idea for both of them?

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Can you share yours?

Ben

585076918[/snapback]

sure, here it is.. using OSD 1.29.2..

0080ff|000000[%artist% - ]$if(%title%,[']']$num(%tracknumber%,2). %title%,%_filename%)
[$char(10)ebc198|000000'['%album%']']  00ffff|000000[%_time_elapsed%]$if(%_ispaused%,' 0f0fff|000000[PAUSED]') 00ffff|000000~$pad_right($num($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%),2),3)'%'

[$char(10)61dca8|000000Next: cfa923|000000%_next%]

How do you get the Ratings column?

585077259[/snapback]

You 'get' the ratings column the same way you get any other column -- you add a column called 'ratings' to the Columns UI settings. ... More specifically, you need to do two things.

Firstly, get the Quick Tag plug-in, which lets you assign tag-update tasks to the context menu. (For example, you can assign a task to set the RATING tag of a file to 2.)

Secondly, create your ratings column, however you want to do it. You don't need Columns UI if you don't want, it works either way. But make a spot where it will display the ratings tag somehow. Probably you want to do this graphically (like a rating of 5 will show five dots), but you can do it lots of different ways. If you want to return the number, you can just set it to display %rating%. If you want to do dots you can do something like: $ifgreater(%rating%,0,$repeat(●,%rating%)$repeat( ,$sub(5,%rating%)),)

Strictly4me, it only works with panels that have a 'minimum height' property. I don't use the tabs or the album-cover plug-ins, so i don't know anything about them, but if they don't have a minimum-height property they won't display right. Try upgrading to newer versions?

Try upgrading to newer versions?

No ..... but i saw now, there is a newer version of "foo_uie_tabs.dll".

I will try this one. ;)

Thanks for your help. :woot:

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Well, they need to be tagged.... :/

I don't know, maybe they're tagged in ID3v2 and you downloaded the lite version (which doesn't support ID3v2).

585076888[/snapback]

I downloaded the 'special' version.