Foobar2000 Customization Topic

A few more questions :p

How can I move around the buttons around in foobar as I've seen other people do? I try to click and drag but it won't move around... any options I've missed?

Why do I get an orange square instead of the orange play button you're supposed to get when a song is playing? Any options I've missed?

585635278[/snapback]

1. unlock the toolbar..

2. change the playlist view font, Arial MS Unicode or Frutiger Linotype works.

1. unlock the toolbar..

2. change the playlist view font, Arial MS Unicode or Frutiger Linotype works.

585635872[/snapback]

1. it's unlocked.. I can move it around in the top of the window but I can't drag it down like I've seen in other screenshots..

2. can you direct me to where I can change the playlist font? there are so many available options where you can change font so it's hard to find :p

thanx!

if you need to retag albums quickly use foo_freedb from this page, the masstagger is good but this has it done in a few clicks (albums only, its useless for single tracks)

edit - i dont know if its just my currunt fcs (navigator suite) but often taging issues are simply a lack of track numbers i find and running auto track number in the mass tagger fixes it

Edited by Waylander

1. it's unlocked.. I can move it around in the top of the window but I can't drag it down like I've seen in other screenshots..

2. can you direct me to where I can change the playlist font? there are so many available options where you can change font so it's hard to find :p

thanx!

585635945[/snapback]

1. any screenshot for example..

2. Preferences > Display > Column UI > Playlist view tab > Playlist view display settings (top right) > playlist font

Ok i know this is a stretch but...

Can someone .zip or .rar their foobar folder with all the configs and everything in it please? the foobar directory

C:\Program Files\foobar2000

thanks!

Why?

Because I really suck at these configs so It'll be nice to get something that i can work off.

SyntheticDarkness: maby you can try this one

btw: i have a question would it be possible to add an entry to the context menu that "highlights" a song by changing the background color of it ? would be nice for my favorite songs

Edited by sui'ke

Anyone have any comments on setting up foobar with albums and stuff?

I've organized my mp3 folder in different folders. Like e:\music\albums e:\music\singles e:\music\ost and so on...

It would be nice to have a playlist of each of those folders in foobar.. also I have a folder for new music which I listen to first before I add it to playlists like e:\download\music.. and I want to listen to it first before I decide it's worth adding to a playlist..

So when I've decided that the music is worth keeping I would like to add it to one of my collections and have it come up in foobar under the right category (albums singles ost and so on)

So I'm not sure which way to go here.. I know foobar has playlists and it also has a database..

Also could one recommend a good plugin to get info from freedb for cd's?

Thanks in advance

all the info to properly use foobar is in this thread at least twice. Bulletin boards in the future need an advanced way to view huge threads, this page by page view does not cut it.

^yeah that wasnt working thats why i was confused i had to go into preferences and display>colums ui>other> to that tab and i found it there

thanks anyways man.. that got me on the right track