Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

Taken from the official site.

&quotTraffic level>The highest hourly traffic levels so far were recorded during the Italy-Denmark game on 14 June, when 114,711 visits generated three million page views in an hour. Since the tournament began, more than 300,000 visitors have also accessed the multimedia section of euro2004.com, which features live audio match commentaries and video highlights - a 500 per cent increase on the first eleven days of June.">

Popular match ? :unsure::

nah - nobody cared too much to see it on TV, thus they went to euro2004.com

hehe well good luck because its a win or bye bye euro 2004 for portugal.. :ninja:

LoL! Yeh i doubt Portugal Would lose on saturday ill be watching it anyway :D But im more nervous about today :p England V Switzerland. :blink:

uhhh dunno whether its mentioned yet, but Totti got a supension of 3 matches , wonder how Italy will do now

hmm think that England will "just" win from Switzerland.

I really hope that Portugal wins Spain next Sunday. The problem with the actual portuguese team is that it has good individual players but they don't seem to workout together as a team *sigh*.

Anyway, I'll be there supporting my team, my country. GO PORTUGAL!!! :D

Hmm, France could/should be playing in the African Championships, as there's just one white guy in their team. Guess there's alot black immigrants in France? No, this is not a racist post, I just noticed a fact...

My Favorits are :

England-Germany and Spain

This teams have a great Teamspirit

Soccer is not a Sport for Individualist. Its a Teamsport.

And for Italy is Hollywood a better Place, and not the Arena.

euro2004.com sucks. Well maybe Real player. I attempted to buy their 14.95 subscription and it doesn't even work. Still asks me to login and Real tech support takes 2-3 days to respond. Never ever am I buying a Real based subscription because they do suck.

I tried on 3 different computers and reformatted my main pc... still no go so it's definitely not on my side.

I have never been so nervous in my life but to be honest Italy was the better team, but a beatiful goal by Zlatan saved ous, excuse me for the poor english................

For the guys who was watching Denmark VS. Bulgaria.

Did any feel the hate too ? ... Yellow cards, pushing and shouting :| Way above the normal

what if italy dont get through to the next round now :o that'll be wierd. hope england win the whole thing, if no them holland, but I reckon France or Spain will take it.