[Article] Breast Implants New Grad Present Fad

On a side note, it's not just the media, there are a lot of clothes that are designed for women assuming they have a large bust. I know at least one woman who doesn't like wearing dresses because while they fit fine everywhere else, they don't fit around her breasts, making her feel she's too small, when the dress manufacturer should assume women that are over 5'5" and are a size 4 won't have 36C breasts.

true. the opposite happens, too...it's next to impossible to find a button-down blouse that fits everywhere else that also doesn't pucker because it's too tight in the chest. pull-over shirts are the way to go (Y)

the manufacturers cater to the most people who wear the most avg sizes. if ya really want something nice you have to get specialty or tailored stuff. i'd love to find a store that carries tall stuff w/o assuming that the person wearing it will be emaciated. it sucks :angry:

he's still right. the implants wouldn't save a life; it's the surgery that removes the cancerous body part that saves a life. the implants would be used as part of the reconstructive surgery

Thats exactly what I mean actually. I just worded it badly I guess :p

Parents giving implants for gifts? Whoa..thats new to me. Whatever happened to the concerned dads worried about what their daughters are wearing? At least thats how my dad is with my sister. This world is getting sad...(N)

The Neowin community consists of hardly any "average" guys. If you look at the norm, you'll see that many, many guys won't touch a girl with small breasts. The girls who get implants are looking to get with those guys. For example, a buff mechanic won't even look at a girl if she's not a C cup.

Just goes to show that girls should come to Neowin when they're looking for a guy :laugh:

Parents giving implants for gifts? Whoa..thats new to me. Whatever happened to the concerned dads worried about what their daughters are wearing? At least thats how my dad is with my sister. This world is getting sad...(N)

They've been doing it for years. I recall a story about a girl from the UK who was getting implants from her plastic surgeon father.

For example, a buff mechanic won't even look at a girl if she's not a C cup.

Who says Im not a buff mechanic? :whistle:

Just goes to show that girls should come to Neowin when they're looking for a guy :laugh:

yah...that's right...9 out of 10 guys here are immature kids and the very few that are left are either taken, gay, or just not interested

yah...that's right...9 out of 10 guys here are immature kids and the very few that are left are either taken, gay, or just not interested

Oops, I think I hit a nerve :laugh:

The Neowin community consists of hardly any "average" guys. If you look at the norm, you'll see that many, many guys won't touch a girl with small breasts. The girls who get implants are looking to get with those guys. For example, a buff mechanic won't even look at a girl if she's not a C cup.

Yes, well, I hope they have fun when they find out the Fonz got fat and never got a decent wage. Plus, any girl who has seen Revenge of the Nerds knows where the real men are.

Oh, burn. I'll take a ticket for the immature kid line though, I'm not ashamed to admit it :rofl:

I said it on fark and i'll say it again here

Good: Your child is graduating high school

Bad: They want breat implants as a gift

Worse: You have a son

At age 18, a girl may not be done growing. The article mentions that, but what happens if the breasts grow after the implants? Is it like major sagging afterwards?

All I got from my parents for graduation was a partial paid college education and I think its crazy giving a boob job for a graduation present.

i guess i qualify as not interested, because i'm not any of the other 3 i don't think...

Oh, burn. I'll take a ticket for the immature kid line though, I'm not ashamed to admit it 

oh we get to pick? sweet.

rant time...

You know.... I'm not a teenager... and I havent been for a while now... But here's the thing.

I'm male.

Breast implants are fake.

I avoid women with breasts implants.

Why? Because they're fake. Which means they themselfs are fake. If they can't accept their body for who they are, then I'm sorry, that person needs much more help in another area instead.

Have I dated a girl with breast implants before? No. Will I? Most likely not.

Do I have a girlfriend now? Yes. She has 34B size.

Do I think that's small? No. In fact, they are perfect for her. That's who she is.

Do I care about breasts? Not really, unless they are too big, then to me, it's gross.

Did I feel the same way in high school? Yes.

Take a hint everyone, breasts aren't everything. They may turn guys on and make guys "horny" but I thought the majority of the world had long since moved past the "big boobs are great and if you don't have them you'll never get a guy" stage.

Now, to turn this around, Would I get a "penis implant" if there were such a thing? No possible way. The world would end before I would even consider that.

end rant.

And to add, if the implants are for a valid medical reason (and there are some) then I have no issiue with that. I'm all for something that saves a life

Well said :)

i must be one of the not interested ones too lol...