Mario Bros a Terrorist?

"The weather is too hot," Iyman Faris wrote in an e-mail last winter to Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind behind the Sept. 11 attacks. The message meant: Destroying the Brooklyn Bridge would be too difficult.

From Pakistan, Mohammed had sent Faris on a mission to scout the feasibility of bringing down the bridge by slashing its suspension cables.

Full Story : http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/CalgarySun/N.../15/499799.html

http://cnnenespanol.com/2004/americas/eeuu...ones/index.html

can you untrust a plumber with such a cute smile? :rolleyes:

post-7-1087311105.jpg

It seems your link doesn't really relate to the teaser text. There is no mention of the brooklyn bridge in the article, rather a shopping mall.

Aww, I was hoping this would be a link to a site that talked about how the Mario games were spreading communism..

For shame.. :no:

Aww, I was hoping this would be a link to a site that talked about how the Mario games were spreading communism..

For shame.. :no:

i should make one of those, ok brain storm

hmm, ok mario and luigi are like lenin and trotsky (sorry if my russia hsitory is off some)

the gumba's are like the farmers revolting

and then browser is like stalin and the koopa shell and hamemr bros are like army dudes revolting

hmm, add on and fix mine, mabye i'll make a site of it!!!

i should make one of those, ok brain storm

hmm, ok mario and luigi are like lenin and trotsky (sorry if my russia hsitory is off some)

the gumba's are like the farmers revolting

and then browser is like stalin and the koopa shell and hamemr bros are like army dudes revolting

hmm, add on and fix mine, mabye i'll make a site of it!!!

It was stuff like how the flag at the end of the levels changes from a "green peace sign" to a "red commie sign" ..