realistic and good snowboarding game for ps2?

Well SSX3 is no wear near realistic but it's really good game still. Has lot to do, looks sweet, gameplay is at top. raah!

This game is just great.

And atleast I don't know anything better for PS2. And why in the heavens name realistic?

I bet SSX3 is much more funnier. The cracy tricks you do, big leaps and stuff. And the SPEED! Just makes me wanna go "whoaah!".

I like all 3 SSX games. Great stuff. Not hyper realistic but really fun to play. Splashdown is a great jetski game that is almost like snowboarding on water. :)

ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding is probably the best simulation for the Playstation 2 that I can think of

In ESPN you must get lift passes, sponsers, film lines for video parts and the tricks arn't too rediculas which is resonably realstic compared to all others.

Still, Ive always wanted a completely realistic skateboarding game that can take 30 mins just to do one good trick (switch flip backlip :D ). Plus each trick has to be done differently each time, thats what would make it awesome. Afterall , its all in the style.

id think about getting an xbox. you have halo, halo 2, all the tom clancy games better and way before the other consoles, all the Rare? games, crimson skies, etc. xbox live is amazing. just a though:/:/.