Portugal vs Greece

which team do u support?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. which team do u support?

• Portugal
    • Greece
    • None

Indiference, is the best way to deal with people like that ...

And as we say here " Vozes de burro nunca chegaram ao c?u ! ", go and google an tradution on that !!!!

Revenge will be sweet :cool:

PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

... Greece in the Final is something pretty cool as is with Portugal !

if we just play like we have played the last 3 games we'll win..

like i said before greece is a very organized team that defends very well, but it wont stand a chance if we score an early goal.

GO GO PORTUGAL!!! Make me proud one more time :)

wasn't czetch the best team in the tournament ?

wasn't france 100% to take the cup ?

well i am afraid the u guys dont know how to loose but we would teach u again :D :whistle: :shifty:

GO GREECE :ninja: :devil: :devil: :devil:

If Portugal had taken their penalty first, i'm fairly sure it would have been a bad penalty (or appeared to be).

lol that argument regarding the penalty is hilarious :laugh: :laugh:

france 100% to take the cup? france sucked, they were just lucky to even reach the quarter finals. czech and portugal were the best teams imo, tho i recognise that greece is also performing good but you were very lucky yesterday..

i just hope that we'll see a good match sunday, and of course that Portugal win!!:)

Greece will win. Why do you keep saying that Greece doesnt have a good team and that they beated Portugal cause they were lucky? Go Greece! Go Greece! Go Greece. u said that the possibilities for greece to win when all this started where 1 to 100. Now in the final u say that the possibilities are 1 to 1. Changed your mind?

post-91-1088764978.jpg

i said greece was lucky against czech rep, not against portugal..

i respect greece, and i think you're a good team, but i still think portugal is favourite.

Dear God I hope that Portugal wins, Greece has played boring football the entire tournament and I'd hate to see that be rewarded.

Amen! ;)

Dear God I hope that Portugal wins, Greece has played boring football the entire tournament and I'd hate to see that be rewarded.

and portugal was always supported by the refs. :x

i hope that greece will win :)

and portugal was always supported by the refs. :x

Against England I'd have to agree, in the other cases the teams are just creating excuses for their crappy performance.

Greece will win.? Why do you keep saying that Greece doesnt have a good team and that? they beated Portugal cause they were lucky? Go Greece! Go Greece! Go Greece. u said that the possibilities for greece to win when all this started where 1 to 100. Now in the final u say that the possibilities are 1 to 1. Changed your mind?

I totally agree!!!! Greece has played and is playing fantastic football and now we are going to take the cup home!!!!!!!!