[REQ] Logo for site

Question

I run a German automobile enthusiasts website for where I live. We cater to mainly Volkswagen but also Audi and BMW. I need a logo for the site to put at the top of the webpage and forums. The name of the site is Dubs In The Buff. You can check out the site by going to DubsInTheBuff I don't really have any ideas about what the logo should look like per say but I can just be the name of the site all fancy like I guess. Something that it would lend itself well if I decided to use it on tshirts. You will of course get credit for your creation. The size of the logo should be around 450x100 or so. I kind of would like it by Sunday but thats not completely necessary. Thanks for your time.

A little off-topic but where do you live? I have started 2 VW/Audi communities on the web in which both are doing pretty well. Let me know if you need any help getting things going.

I have actually had this club/site going for well over a year now. I am changing things around, moving servers and to vBulletin and I figure we might as well have an official logo. I live in NY.

I have actually had this club/site going for well over a year now. I am changing things around, moving servers and to vBulletin and I figure we might as well have an official logo. I live in NY.

Sounds good. Just a tidbit of info. If you went with IPB for a message board, they have a great code called Garage where members of the forum can add pics of their cars and add their mods. It's a neat hack for a car website/forum.

What if you resize the pic I gave you to 450x170? This gives an undistorted pic that is better to work with. I'm trying things now in Photoshop but I really suck at it thats why I need help.

I changed the BMW to a more translucent pic. The VW and Audi symbols you can see through to the background but the BMW you couldn't so I thought it looked weird with the white. So, I tried my best to get it to match the others.