how much do u think this is worth?

gah... I didn't see the second pic.

Could be worth a fair bit. Take it to an antique dealer or something. Take it to a few... but don't sell it yet

Either the person that made it, or the factory that it came from, etc. Or maybe it's something Greek, in which case I have no idea.

my friend asked me to sell it on ebay for her. i told her to goto some antique shop but she thinks that they gonna rip her off so...

dont sell it at e-bay.... where did u get it?

my friend asked me to sell it on ebay for her. i told her to goto some antique shop but she thinks that they gonna rip her off so...

Well if that is her fear then you should REALLY not sell it on e-bay. To know the true price in this case you have to be an expert, peolple at e-bay will go for just how nice it looks and the gold part. But no one will take into consideration the value of how old it is.

well over a grand i tell you. it's not work selling it. keep it, in 10 years it's going to be more...!!!!!!!!! :D

Find some antique roadshow people and take it to them like cbpn0y said..they had a mini one near here once where people brought in a whole buncha old stuff.

I 'unno man, at first glance I would figure its gotta be worth a decent amount, the 24K gold guilding and the design, etc. But I went to the almighty google to see what I could stir up....total, nothing I searched "Stakias P." and some other variants I thought might work, but all I managed to find was a page that had that name with regards to a cup and saucer set, but once on the page, there wasnt anything to do with it at-all. I would definitely get it appraised.

a nickel, a piece of lint, a gum wrapper, and 4 pogs :laugh:

haha good one :laugh:

anyway yeah antique roadshow type thing would be your best bet. but dont just take one person's opinion on it, find collectors dealing with this kind of artifacts just to see if everyone concurs on the value.

off-topic: this reminds me of that MADTV episode with the antique roadshow and how everything the guy examined, he says that it was either from a whorehouse or used by a ###### hahaha

I'd say it's worth abit if it's got some antiqueness to it (if it's old etc) It looks very nice, I like it. But I would have to go and see an expert on something like that, No good asking a computer forum is it?

It could also be something cheap just a fake, I don't know much about it. U got any info on it?