[VS] Aero Glass

I have fixed every thing that has been commented about, blocky captionbar and huge captionbuttons,... i hope every one can enjoy it now becouse i sertanly do :D

AeroGlass.rar

Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't the min, max, close glyphs from Stefanka's Longhorn Inspiriat visua style?

Do you have permission from him?

Aren't they from Longhorn? And it just so happens that Inspiriat is also a Longhorn port? :) :unsure:

OK due to popular demand i have added large taskbar :happy: looks nice as well so ill use large taskbar my self for a bit,... other fixese were the darkened menu times ;)

sorry for all the updates but your comments have been realy helpfull i feel happyer with it my self now,... enjoy

AeroGlass.rar

Clegg, I've searched through this thread but nowhere that mentioned about my leaked Slate so I'll explain this.

This theme is a modded work from my new Slate 6.0 which is unexpected thing for reason why I gave this to him. I just thought he was going to mod it into my Slate from LTP6 but he did it into my new Slate I sent to him for personal use so I need to come and clarify this.

This theme is my modded Slate 6.0 with only his captionbar and toolbar thingy and the rest is mine.

I begged him to remove all attached file and move his modded resources into my Slate from LTP6 but he said he can't edit his post (I still doubt why Neowin forum does not allow...Is it bug?) I forgave for what he've done now so don't worry about flaming. But I need to request neowin mod for one thing, please delete all attached files in this thread because Clegg can't do it himself. He'll release it again on next few days for the "right" work.

***I'm done for this now***

Hey, Clegg. Here's my work you want to see.

post-36-1090662349.jpg

hey windowsx why don't you use maxthon.. heheheheh just curious, seein as how so many of our styles revolve around you...

Edited by GBUASH

you're too proud of yourself....

Please shut up and read rule, noobs (who never ever learn anything and judge everything from their brain). This event will be ripping if I said No for permission.

All I've done is clarifying this theme instead Clegg. He will come to explain and do what I've done anyway.

What's the difference between yours(windowsx) and clegg's???

Difference between mine (Slate 5.0) and Clegg's (Modded Slate 6.0)

-Fixed StartUserPanel transparency bug in real display

-Updated Aero ToolBar Buttons

-Updated StartUserPanel with Username on TopPanel

-Updated TaskBarBackground with Aero style

-Updated TaskBandButton with Aero style

-Updated TaskBandFlashButton with Aero style

-Updated CaptionBar thingy and ToolBar background <--- This is his mod

and all is mine (Slate 6.0).....

Err.. Just a suggestion.

Put the newest download link on the 1st thread..

I was about to close the window until I saw the download link..

:)

hey windowsx why don't you use maxathon.. heheheheh just curious, seein as how so many of our styles revolve around you...

It's MyIE (I'm still waiting for final Maxthon which is not beta). I've been using it since the first MyIE release (It's really a resources saver program)