[VS] Aero Glass

Great job, but it's obvious: Microsoft has no taste :x

lol I was thinking the same..

But gj on the effort behind the theme, more than I would do ;)

Read the post by windows x above... ALL FILE LINKS ARE TO BE DELETED, therefore no they will not change the file link on the first page.

Delete all links and Clegg will add his new one on the first page.

haha you call me a noob, I just said you are too proud of yourself, and that's the fact...you always have to tell us loud and clear (you wrote in BIG letters) what your work is and that people are obviously ripping your work off...you could have said it in a better and nicer way that this theme was based on your VS but you said in a way like you are god and the master of all longhorn themes...what do you expect from us?!? do you want us to say we love you?!? your themes aren't that great so please stop acting like you're one of the best themers...

OK. Sorry for that. I've just thought you were flaming me that time. For VS, it's all cleared when I chatted with him today but long hours ago. I posted it because I just want to make it clear about new resources (that is not his work but comes with Slate 6.0), that's all. You have to behave yourself too because you aren't god members...lol.

Every time I see WindowsX come in posting about H I S work, I wonder if he email Microsoft with the same nonsense. It is obvious that all Microsofts LEAKED longhorn builds were ripped from H I M

ls_dragons, that's nonsense and none of your business to mind. Please see the first post including all posts from me and read it again. I didn't come to break his work because Clegg is my friend. Please stop making a flame!

Every time I see WindowsX come in posting about H I S work, I wonder if he email Microsoft with the same nonsense. It is obvious that all Microsofts LEAKED longhorn builds were ripped from H I M

Well there is a lot of work in doing those things - however it would be hard to claim 'ownership' or copyright of the style. Still - it's nice not to rip people's work off.

I am sorry, I just don't see how this theme accurately represents the Aero screenshots shown on the forum. The caption buttons look funny, and the toolbar gradient should match the caption bar gradient, but it does not.

well windows x in a way i done this to prove a point to you that the jade scroll bars and aero captionbuttons do look good in aero and also that the captions should be darker then slate as you have now done,... from your screenshot your theme is comming along very nicely,... one comment would be if you could toud the butteom right corner of the closebutton and the bottem left corner of the the minimize and helpbuttons other then that looks wonderfull and i ahve once again been out done by you,... cant knock a guy down for trying and u cant blame people for likeing my work maybe its becouse im humble?

lol windowsx you need to chill. ive used both themes and his is much nicer and doesnt feel ripped. the only thing it feels is like longhorn which is the intention, unlees your big bill i dont think you can accuse him of ripping.

empty, please lie your fingers down and read all of my posts carefully. You're mistaken. You've never seen my Slate 6 so you can't talk. I don't think it's worth to clarify the same thing I posted but if you really don't get it, see this.

*MOD OF UPCOMMING WINDOWS X SLATE XP FROM LTP6 (ALL OF TASKBAR AND STARTBAR IS HIS)*

I quoted this line from the first post (In fact, it's from LTP7 not 6).

Edited by Windows X

i dunno if it's the untalented windows x or the creator of this theme, or the bad looks of longhorn ,but those aero and whatsoever themes are the ugliest pieces of graphical artwork i've seen so far here on neowin. i'm no troll, this is just my personal opinion.

I quoted this line from the first post (In fact, it's from LTP7 not 6).

Oh, I see now, you're making this s*it up as you go...Jesus, I never thought it was going to have to come to this but

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU

You simply are an egomaniac, piece of s*it. For months, I have helped you via MSN, beta testing your themes, talking to you about problems you are having, but I cannot take this bulls*it anymore.

YOU DO NOT OWN THESE THEMES, SO STOP FLAMING/FLOODING ALL THE LONGHORN TOPICS

Also, THE ONLY N00B LATELY IN THESE FORUMS ARE YOU

I'm seriously sick and tired of seeing you here calling people noobs. Look kid, you need to grow up. There is so much flaming in your words now, I just cannot stand it anymore. I don't know what else I can say to you. I can't message you because I know you will complain about 'noobs'. That's all you do know. Stop being so defensive, take YOUR fingers off the keyboard, and go outside.

Take this time....to take a breath of fresh air. Don't reply to this unless you can NOT look like an a**hole. I've tried to not flame you, I've tried my hardest to try and still defend you, but....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Seriously, get the hell out of this topic and just let Corporal Cleg do his work.

Edit: This is |CiN|FuL and my present msn 'name' is ? Mē?hůgg?h. You know how much I've helped you, so now I hope you finally realize how much of an idiot you look like in these forums.