[VS] Aero Glass

yea.. haha.. cool. no more fighting.. why not everyone just go and watch spongebob squarepants?!

patrick u gotta flatter the customer!!

patrick: i love you.

are u spongebob squarepants? dude u are like a frycook legend!

The s*** cleaner has just cleaned the s*** up.

OK, back to business. I see another post bashing Windows X, and I get you reported immediatly.

Corporal_Clegg, I suggest that you fix the start menu and the tray button. The start menus look too dark, and the quality of the image used for the tray button is very poor. Also, please fix the title bar to make it look more like Slate or Jade.

Well all this fighting has totally ****ing confused me.

Can someone link me to just an msstyle which looks like Longhorn or w/e? I don't want to change any system files, nor do I want a total conversion, just a theme.

The s*** cleaner has just cleaned the s*** up.

OK, back to business. I see another post bashing Windows X, and I get you reported immediatly.

Corporal_Clegg, I suggest that you fix the start menu and the tray button. The start menus look too dark, and the quality of the image used for the tray button is very poor. Also, please fix the title bar to make it look more like Slate or Jade.

well dude like i said im using unreleaced version of aero ui - aero (night) by windows x so i dont realy see a point in continuing a theme i started with barly any aero resorces just screenshots,... yes im bashing my own work,... but i dont care,... im selfish and im happy with the work windows x done,... lol so u can all wait for LTP7 for all i care,... u can all start flaming me now and maybe take some attension of my mate windows x :laugh: uh hu u herd me right lol

well dude like i said im using unreleaced version of aero ui - aero (night) by windows x so i dont realy see a point in continuing a theme i started with barly any aero resorces just screenshots,... yes im bashing my own work,... but i dont care,... im selfish and im happy with the work windows x done,... lol so u can all wait for LTP7 for all i care,... u can all start flaming me now and maybe take some attension of my mate windows x :laugh: uh hu u herd me right lol

PLZZZ post link bro!!

how can i get that clock (from the screenshot) on to desktop sidebar?

It looks really nice! :)

Thanks and sorry for being a n00b :blush:

Desktop sidebar is just new to me :)

Alex :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

this is EXACTLY what i was looking for, BUT, I really wish the min/max/close buttons were a lot smaller, and didnt have the glassy look. Other than that, this is what i have been searching for all night. PLEASE let me know if you update that part of it.