Who's the greatest coach in sports history?

Because no one really cares about soccer. I can't even name a soccer player except Becham. People make him into a fu?kin god and he isn't event he best player in the world. You are obsessed with his every move, putting his physical on pay-per-view, and America is sick? Don't try and convince us on soccer, it will never happen.

We say all these things about American coaches because where do the best athletes come to play? They all come to America, there the best competition is in the US. Two and two together, it probably adds up to the best coaching. Coach K is probably the 2nd or 3rd best college basketball coach ever and probably beats all Euro coaches in whatever they coached.

ignorant.....

Because no one really cares about soccer. I can't even name a soccer player except Becham. People make him into a fu?kin god and he isn't event he best player in the world. You are obsessed with his every move, putting his physical on pay-per-view, and America is sick? Don't try and convince us on soccer, it will never happen.

We say all these things about American coaches because where do the best athletes come to play? They all come to America, there the best competition is in the US. Two and two together, it probably adds up to the best coaching. Coach K is probably the 2nd or 3rd best college basketball coach ever and probably beats all Euro coaches in whatever they coached.

LOL! :laugh::

Sure, the World Cup is a total flop every 4 years, as is the European Championships, Copa De America and African Nations Cup... Sure, you are right... :rolleyes::

How can you talk such utter crap, when there's no World Basketball Cup, World Baseball Cup, World 'American Football' Cup... Thats well... Dude, you're incredible. Tell me why that is...? I guess you're answer would be...

Because all nations other than ourselves (Americans) appreciate that their athletes aren't as good, therefore they don't bother to compete? >:laugh::

:sleep::

There's is far more to the world, than America, you're the kind of person who gives new life to the Stereotypes and Stigma, applied to the 'average' American, by outsiders. Props to you.

A fair comparison would be the EU vs the USA in the upcoming Olympics.

Add up all the medals that EU member states win & compare them with the USA's total.

If America produces all the best athletes & coaches, they should walk the medals table.

It's hardly fair comparing a large nation like America to a small one like France.

Just for the recore, the EU will win hands down, they always do.

omg, ignorance!!. The World Cup is the most televised event/show/spectacle (whatever you'd like to call it) in the entire world, how can no one care about it? Just because americans like you don't know much else about sports that arent played in the US, doesnt mean theyre not popular around the world.

sparky anderson!

Sparky also gets my vote, from the baseball perspective.

Basketball= Phil Jackson

Football= Lombardi

I was going to throw in my vote for Jackson as well being a somewhat Bulls fan. But it seems to me that Jackson was praised mostly because he was always stuck with a good team in his winning seasons. Then again, I don't know how much influence it would take a team with MJ or Kobe and Shaq to win a championship but I haven't started my professional coaching career yet. :D

The Late Great Ukrainian Coach Valery Lobanovski..

He used to make teams out of nothing..

lobanovski.jpg

VidER