Oscar voters are idiots

:mad: mouline rouge my a$$ Lord of the Rings was much much better and best supporting actor to some oldy in Iris when Sir Ian mCkellen was the better performance. this is a hoax :(

lol ppl relax man...everyones have there own opinions...me i did not liked moulin rouge and i aint liked lord of the rings, i like watching the oscar awards but i aint care about who wins i care about whut i liked!

It's all opinion.

Until last night, I would have said LOTR across the board ->

then I actually saw Moulin Rouge, and I was floored.

Both movies deserve any awards they come away with,

it's just too much of a good thing either way.

Who has ever walked down the street and seen a bunch of people burst into singing and dancing. No one, these things don't happen. And for that reason, I don't think Moulin Rouge should win anything either, because musicals are fantasy in their own right.

I'm sure A Beautiful Mind was a good movie, but LOTR was amazing. At least it walked away with some awards. :)

Who has ever walked down the street and seen a bunch of people burst into singing and dancing
It so happens that Neobond and I do that all the time (burst into singing and dancing in the street)

Originally posted by Redmak

It so happens that Neobond and I do that all the time (burst into singing and dancing in the street)

lol ok with the exception of you two (which i can believe mind you!) :p :p