Do You Know Of Any Good Short Films ?

Watching the Parlor that was posted earlier (Thanks alot to whoever posted it, I forget at the moment) has reminded me how much I love short films, with my short attention span and all.

I remember this one where a guy played a grocery bagger, and he was bagging against a guy (in a tornament) that he taught to bag before, who he used to work with but is now working for a big chain type grocery store instead of the small corner shop that he used to work at, the kicker is that it's narrated by the guy that does NFL films, it's hillarious.

If anyone knows links to good short movies they have seen, please leave a link here, preferably decent quality like The Parlor, TIA !

I also highly reccomend the film "The Good Things" starring everyones favourite geek Wil Wheaton.

Pretty nice little film.. you can watch it online here - just hover over the list of short films there, and 'The Good Things' should be one of them.

In fact, I would imagine most of those short films would be to your liking.

Only caveat is that you have to register to watch the movies.. dunno how much spam you get or anything, so use one of those old Hotmail accounts..