Korn - "Word Up"

Has anyone else heard Korn's cover of "Word Up" yet? I've been in love with it since I heard it Monday at the Projekt Revolutions show. It's just fun to be able to see them having some fun with their music now.

Apparently, this is the first single from their upcoming Greatest Hits album. The album will also feature another cover they performed at PR, "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd.

PS: Anyone know any online music stroes selling the "Word up" single?

Yeah, I've heard it... it's a good cover, but I never was a fan of the song :) KoRn is supposidly going to be making a covers CD now, too (according to Blabbermouth) -- that should be interesting!

No music stores selling it yet... should be soon, though, since it comes off of their soon-to-be-released greatest hits CD.

It's just fun to hear man. Anytime you can hear someone like Davis singing "wave your hands in the air like you just dont care" it's a classic fun moment. It's not the best song ever, but it's a nice momentary change of pace.

I got to hear this as well. Sure its an interesting change, but I truly hope none of their new tracks will sound anything like this, or i'll be sorely disappointed.

I got to hear this as well. Sure its an interesting change, but I truly hope none of their new tracks will sound anything like this, or i'll be sorely disappointed.

Wouldn't count on that on them sounding anything like that, given that it's a cover (and not even a rock or metal cover) :) So, in other words, don't worry.