DOOM 3 DVD Cover?

*****EDIT***** I made one so here it is.. enjoy guys! ****EDIT****

Doom_3_Dvdsmall.jpg

*****EDIT 2**** here is the cd cover ****EDIT2***

Doom_3_cdsmall.jpg

IF ANY ONE CAN FIND ME A GOOD ID SOFTWARE LOGO WITH THE BACK GROUND TRANSPARANCY I WILL FIX THIS CD COVER TO HAVE THE ID LOGO BETTER

I make lots of dvd covers but i'm lazy today.. i was wondering if anyone has made a good dvd cover..

i have found one but it's not very high quality.. at all.. and well i can make better but like i said i'm lazy and about to drive home.. (150 miles) and was wondering if any of you guys had one made so when i get home i will print it out..

post-78-1091909023.jpg

Edited by Afroman

... yeah i'm going to do that!! .. how did you guess?! :rolleyes:

no .. :blink:

i have my real cd's .. and i made a dvd version i even made a nice cover.. for the cd but i need a dvd cover.. so it can go nice with my far cry and ut2k4 dvd version..

any who i have a Epson R200 photo.. freakin AWSOME! 6 ink cart. amazing on photo paper.. you couldn;t tell..

i think i just might.. and naw i didn;t use the one on cdcovers.cc thats the dvd cover.. and i don;t like it.. i might just make one now that i'm home..

i didn;t make one for ut as i bought the SE dvd version but.. i can make one i think.. no prob.. as for combineing.. well some one made a tutorial on how to make a dvd out of doom 3 here in the pc gamers forum

you welcome.. if you have any suggestions for changes.. i can do.

CAN A MOD CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS POST TO SOMETHING LIKE "GET YOUR DOOM 3 DVD COVER HERE"

Edited by Afroman