Neowin's Official Fantasy Football Leagues

So when is the 2nd leagues draft going to be again?

Tuesday night at 9pm EST. but we still need one more team to join in order to have a live draft or kick a team out. right now there's 19 teams in the league. the 20th team must join before Tuesday at 8:25pm to have a live draft or Yahoo is going to pick the team for us.

Man...Dante is lighting up my boys.&nbsp:cry:y:

Testaverde torch Viks for 355 yards.

at least the 49ers made a game out of it towards the end.

:cry:  :pinch:  :/  :broken:  :argh:

I just noticed that you are Zephyr.

lolz...Without Testaverde & Westbrook I would be doomed. Those two are the only ones holding up my line-up. The rest of of my line-up is really sub-par :x .

I missed out on 2 RB's in the add player thing because everytime I go to add someone, it normally comes up with a server error. Did get a TE but I guess I'll be trading for a RB :(

And no offense to the Batesville IceDoggs but I hope Trent Green gets injured lol ;)

Is it too late to join the new league? I tried to sign up and it said the league was full. :(

if you are not Badass Blogers, then you can't sign up for the 2nd league. I don't know if boog is going to create a 3rd league or not. you could always PM him and ask.

what would be the settings?? ie. starting QB's RB's so on. how many teams. Live draft? ok. I guess you get the point. I ask because having to start 2 QB's 3 RBs and most all your roster is something I'm not use to at all. I've only played a couple of FF games before.. but it was so different. Current league I'm in you have to start 2 QB's with 20 teams.. there is no way.. LOL

what would be the settings?? ie. starting QB's RB's so on. how many teams. Live draft? ok. I guess you get the point. I ask because having to start 2 QB's 3 RBs and most all your roster is something I'm not use to at all. I've only played a couple of FF games before.. but it was so different. Current league I'm in you have to start 2 QB's with 20 teams.. there is no way.. LOL

Same here, I'm used to 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1te, 1k and 1 defense team for starters, atleast I took part in the first draft, tomorrow I should know what to expect and how to arrange my picks better.

I don't think I will be in the 3rd league, just too many to look after during a week.

Same here, I'm used to 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1te, 1k and 1 defense team for starters, atleast I took part in the first draft, tomorrow I should know what to expect and how to arrange my picks better.

I don't think I will be in the 3rd league, just too many to look after during a week.

Yea.. I really screwed my draft up.. LOL o well it's all in fun.. and I'm not complaining.. I'm sure some love it this way. Just was saying I wasn't use to it. :)

I scored 283 points with my juggernaut. And that was without a starting WR....darn Charles Rogers.

get this, in the public league that I'm part of, someone actually dropped Mason. :blink:

He won't be available to be pick until 9/17 and I have a 50/50 shot of getting him since I have Waiver of 2. For those who are wondering, the person added D. Terrell WR - CHI.