How To Enable Classic View Of Control Panel?

I'm trying to find the option which actually switches this mode of control panel to classic one with all the icons listed, anyone knows where it's located?

post-11-1092857118.jpg

I'm trying to find the option which actually switches this mode of control panel to classic one with all the icons listed, anyone knows where it's located?

that is weird, you are missing one of the panels on the left, "Control Panel" which will let you switch to Category View.

EDIT: I've noticed that you are using a "theme" try changing the theme to something else, maybe that is a BUG with the theme you are using... so change to another theme and turn on classic view then change it back to your current theme

If you goto Tools -> Folder Options and click to use windows classic folders it 'should' change it to class mode in the control panel, but will prob affect the rest of your folders also.

Start > Run, type gpedit.msc [enter]

Left hand pane, under User Configuration click the + next to Administrative Templates, then click on Control Panel.

Right hand pane, double click Force Classic Control Panel and set it to enabled.