Windows XP PRO x64 Edition 1218 Preview Released

Can you guys check what date stamp that you have? I'm just curious to see if the bothered releasing the original build.

Mine says Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 7:00:00 AM.

ya... only 1 problem.. they dont work

Last I checked, nVidia did not yet have driver support for the nForce3 250. Other nForce chipsets are supported with the download.

Well, I just installed the 64 bit edition and i have nForce 3 250GB chipset...

And it works fine here... Can't complain.

what board r u using and where did u get your Drivers from? lol

hey haole, where did you find the 3com 64bit drivers?  Also where did you find your 64bit motherboard drivrs/the VIA drivers?

I installed the 3C940 Drivers & I found the link to them on this page ... Here...

There are a lot more there now but I?m just staying with what has been working for me.

The main page for all their 64bit drivers is ... Here...

I don?t know if you have to be a member to access these pages as they just work when I go there.

XP 64bit never asked me for drivers for the MB so i thought it just installed its own.

i tried using the ones from nvidia.. but when i tried installing.. the installation kept stopping cause some error message saying it didnt pass XP Compatibiluty test or simthing o_O

i tried using the ones from nvidia.. but when i tried installing.. the installation kept stopping cause some error message saying it didnt pass XP Compatibiluty test or simthing o_O

I'm not sure if this is right...but I know whenever u install an ATI card, that message comes up..and you'e supppose to just ignore it...so maybe its the same deal

• 1 month later...

I installed this the other day, it is pretty similar to 32 bit windows. I am just annoyed that I can't use the internet with it since there are no 64 bit drivers for my wireless card.