Mozilla Sunbird 0.2 build released

/me donates $50 to mozilla.org for making a nice app.

This is the best cal app I have every found (the only other is Outlook and it's overkill for me). Nice.

Edited by b0b

I'd love to use it (had the previous build for a week), but as soon as I load it up it enters a loop of opening a tiny window in the top-loeft until I shut down. WinXP.

So, is the Sunbird extension gone now, or is .2 still +/- the same as the old extension?

I wasn't all that impressed last time, it managed to be unable to load the same file through Thunderbird/Firefox, and "lose" some of my entries. It would be cool if they combined it with Thunderbird though.

they should have called it CronoBird!!!

uh :huh: ... can i go now.

does this little app have some sort of desktop plugin or some easy way to write a samurize script to grab the info. then it would be 100% awesome.

it doesnt have an option to display on the desktop does it? i mean in the way rainlender does. I couldnt find out from there site and dont think you can do that in outlook either but if they added that that would be great.

it doesnt have an option to display on the desktop does it? i mean in the way rainlender does. I couldnt find out from there site and dont think you can do that in outlook either but if they added that that would be great.

Actually, Rainlendar can automatically retrieve calendar events from Outlook and display them on the desktop without having Outlook open.

Actually, Rainlendar can automatically retrieve calendar events from Outlook and display them on the desktop without having Outlook open.

I actually love that feature, but I found over time as it did that the memory useage kept going up.