The Official World's FATTEST Book.

^ That is one damn good question. I'll ask dad next time I'll see him. It's probably like the whole collection of TinTin comics in one huge ass book.

AHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

TinTin comics. I remember reading those. Shiiizzzle.

While a family friend gave my dad a little tour of his printing factory in Pennsylvania when my family went to the US, my dad stumbled accross a "little" book which had been forgotten for a very long time - since 1900 or so. The first thing he did was take a photo of it. I think I'm gonna send an e-mail to the guys at Guiness World Records. This is the fattest book I've ever seen. What do you guys reckon!?

whoa! :|

Did the worlds biggest man make it? :laugh:

The title of the book is, "Look How High I Can Count!" by Ludwig Von Osterbahn. It is a compilation of Ludwig's life's work.

Page 1: "Look how high I can count! 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7..."

Page 22: "2,343... 2,344... 2,345..."

Page 47: "12,132... 12,133... 12,134..."

...and so on.

The book started shortly after little Ludwig learned to count at age 4. Ludwig Von Osterbahn lived to be somewhere around 92 years old. It was later published by his eldest son, Hans Von Osterbahn.

no no no. you guys have got it all wrong.

a man in the 1950's attempted to write a book on how to understand women. needless to say, he failed in his quest and ended up with the largest (but incomplete) book in the world.

Edited by kaptain chump