The Official World's FATTEST Book.

no no no. you guys have got it all wrong.

a man in the 1950's attempted to write a book on how to understand women. needless to say, he failed in his quest and ended up with the largest (but incomplete) book in the world.

;)

;) wrong....it's the best safety box n the world

who would thihnk if sth in that damn fast book man...everyone would faint when trying to open the book :cool: :whistle:

Imagine carrying that thing to school. It'd bottom out the suspension on any car or bike :D

I bet the book isn't even finished they planned for it to be a million pages long but got RSI :D

it's the MySQL database form neowin.

or its the entire copy of the Linux Source Code, with changes from every revision of linux.

Speaking of linux. Happy 13th birthday linux!! :beer:

No no no :no: It?s a Windows troubleshooting "guide" with more questions than answers... First 1/3 of the book is a tutorial of asking a question from the Office assistant:

-How To Save My Document?

-Seems like you?ve asked a question that cannot be found at my database, how about if i told you the 1500000 improvements to this Office version compared to the previous, like taking up more disk space and resources...:D:D

how the hell do u guys know its so big??? there is nothing to compare it to, it could be normal sized and have little pictures next to it :/