[VS] Asuite

i,ll keep things like new colours to a new release, maybe asuite2. As for that taskbar prob I have no idea. None of the testers nor myself have had that one all our taskbar text is in white/grey :s

i love everything except the longhorn styled thing...whatever the guy above said :)

please do make a standard version, it's annoying, seems glitchy and non-functional. but for now i'll live with it.

There's a slight problem with Thunderbird as well.

By the way, I like everything about this theme except the brown progress bars.

post-36-1093862499.png

Edited by Hat Fanatic

Pretty Tasty for a minimal, at least it LOOKS like u didnt just mod another..

Keep up the good work and make a fullsize menu for this one.

Congrats.

well i love the vs, but my taskbar text has some sort of blue glow to it? im not sure if its part of the style, or what the difference between the 3 substyles are.

post-36-1093931695.gif

Ok guys will try to do a bug fix for the end of the week, that and release the ful start menu version :D. Thnx for allt he nice comments etc as this is my first vs lol. I think if this one proofs popular and so far it seems to be I may end up doing an Asuite2 which will have colour variations :)

@ Andy nice sig lol, I dnt know how or why your gettin a blue shadow it should be black and shows up n my Pc as black, and yes Im using the exact same build of the style you guys are, not running a build from stylebuilder.

Also if anyone knows away to remove the shell style and keep the vs in working order let me know, i.e convert it back to a stylebuilder 1.02 file then Id be more willing to release a version with no longhorn style explorer

great style.. loving it! very impressed that this is a first effort, please make more.. as u have the talent and i really dig the style here. :D

one slight thing i can't seem to get used to is in firefox, the bookmarks panel is very hard to read. not sure if that's intended or not, & i also get the blue... but i thought it was part of the style, & it's one of my favourite features. :happy:

post-36-1093966062.jpg

well i love the vs, but my taskbar text has some sort of blue glow to it? im not sure if its part of the style, or what the difference between the 3 substyles are.

I just tried this VS and I'm getting the same blue glow.

I'd definately use this if a regular style (w/o the longhorn style) was included. other than that, this is a great theme. :)