Sega Saturn Gameshark

I have version 1.7 something and i have read that 1.9+ can boot jap games. Does anybody know where one could find an update for this? I have tried looking but have been unable to locate anything

Thanks

I'm not behind the times I just own a ton of systems

NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Sega CD, 32X Saturn, Dreamcast, PSX (modded), PS2 (modded), XboX (modded), GBA SP

I got shining force III for Saturn and I want to play it.

I got shining force III for Saturn and I want to play it.

Amazing game! :yes: Bought it when it was first released - one of the last Saturn games released. Truely great fun and a great atmosphere. It really is a shame that they didn't release the final two parts for it (Part II only made it to Japan), as the game starts the plot for the second part when you complete it.

I still have my Saturn banging about somewhere... don't use it much though. :unsure:

Is it possible to emulate it on PC? Is that what you're trying to do? I loved the game, but I really don't want to set up the Saturn and have crap graphics.

I heard it's possible to play Saturn games on the PC but i haven't tried it yet. I have a Saturn and I have Shining force Part I & III.

But they are both JAP versions and apparently i need something to play them on my US Saturn. The game shark does this i heard but i don't have the newest version of it and can't find the download for the update.